WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know campaigning includes running ads right? It’s not just making stump speeches.

Also the fact that you have been so confident about Biden losing is actually a good thing for him.
im not confident about biden losing. im not confident about him winning :yeshrug:

he's a fukking terrible incumbent, with an awful VP, whose negatives and age overshadow his positives and accomplishments. it's not impossible that the Orange fakkit wins WI, AZ, GA

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Usually disagree with @the cac mamba but he's right on biden rn, biden isn't even doing appearances, damn near look out of touch with the average citizen during time of need. Touting employment numbers when citizens are underemployed and paying some of the highest cost of living prices in a long time :snoop:. housing market out of control, food prices out of control, gas prices out of control...and man talking about funding Israels crime war :dahell:. shyt I don't even know the last time he did daily pressers :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually disagree with @the cac mamba but he's right on biden rn, biden isn't even doing appearances, damn near look out of touch with the average citizen during time of need. Touting employment numbers when citizens are underemployed and paying some of the highest cost of living prices in a long time :snoop:. housing market out of control, food prices out of control, gas prices out of control, and man talking about funding Israel:dahell:. shyt I don't even know the last time he did daily pressers :dead:
biden's team doesn't even allow him to get in front of reporters :laff: he reads off a list of pre-approved shills to ask 'questions'

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Usually disagree with @the cac mamba but he's right on biden rn, biden isn't even doing appearances, damn near look out of touch with the average citizen during time of need. Touting employment numbers when citizens are underemployed and paying some of the highest cost of living prices in a long time :snoop:. housing market out of control, food prices out of control, gas prices out of control...and man talking about funding Israels crime war :dahell:. shyt I don't even know the last time he did daily pressers :dead:
He's been actively traveling and doing speeches. There's no way you can say you've accurately been following his Presidency and say something like that. The press don't even show him half the time because of this Israel thing, or if they do show it, Biden is talking during a time everyone is at work and they don't replay anything from the speech at the 5 and 6pm hour.

Trump is gotten America use to the in your face President that was in your screens 24/7. We don't need that and that was never the role of the President. Therefore now that Biden is back to the traditional type President, some Americans aren't able to adjust and assume he's hiding. It's stupid.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
He's been actively traveling and doing speeches. There's no way you can say you've accurately been following his Presidency and say something like that. The press don't even show him half the time because of this Israel thing, or if they do show it, Biden is talking during a time everyone is at work and they don't replay anything from the speech at the 5 and 6pm hour.

Trump is gotten America use to the in your face President that was in your screens 24/7. We don't need that and that was never the role of the President. Therefore now that Biden is back to the traditional type President, some Americans aren't able to adjust and assume he's hiding. It's stupid.

Even if Biden did everything they just lied about him not doing, they’d complain about that too.

:dead:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think once it’s actual election season and people actually have Trump saying stupid shyt on tv and get reminded that the only way to fix the Supreme Court is for a democrat to get re-elected and somebody dying Biden wins.

Palestine won’t be in the news as much either.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think once it’s actual election season and people actually have Trump saying stupid shyt on tv and get reminded
this is a good point. trump's fakkitry has been totally confined to truth social, and his in-person klan rallies. he isn't remotely on most peoples' radars right now, unless you actively follow far right media

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think once it’s actual election season and people actually have Trump saying stupid shyt on tv and get reminded that the only way to fix the Supreme Court is for a democrat to get re-elected and somebody dying Biden wins.

Palestine won’t be in the news as much either.

Nah Blacks folks will simply not vote.

The Dems have to serve something up.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I been saying that, Biden need to open that executive order checkbook out and do something for black people, or at least so it will trickle down to black people.

Right, also I'm starting to see more people parrot Tariq's talking points online.

They need speak directly to him and his audience.

Send a surrogate to speak directly to him and his audience and break things down line by line.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Right, also I'm starting to see more people parrot Tariq's talking points online.

They need speak directly to him and his audience.

Send a surrogate to speak directly to him and his audience and break things down line by line.
They have a year. Honestly these numbers should scare them to seeing this isn’t guaranteed. Trump is a legit motivation to vote, but Dems based isn’t motivated by fear, they are motivated by growth and nothing is growing.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh while I don’t doubt Biden has huge issues so does Trump. He’s been out of the public eye that people forget

Once he starts campaigning and saying crazy sh1t and his legal issues come up he’s gonna be pretty toxic as well

This election is gonna be a ugly 6-3 football game

I don’t buy that Trump has the election on lock

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ehh while I don’t doubt Biden has huge issues so does Trump. He’s been out of the public eye that people forget

Once he starts campaigning and saying crazy sh1t and his legal issues come up he’s gonna be pretty toxic as well

This election is gonna be a ugly 6-3 football game

I don’t buy that Trump has the election on lock

Trump is not a lock but he has an easier path.

All he needs to do is lean into White grievance and have more Black people not vote than last time and he wins.

If more Black folks sit out Biden has to count on unionized white males and young white women upset about abortion restrictions.

His margin of error is lower.