WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not good

Looks like conservatives will get to implement their project 2025

Not looking to good. Biden is losing ground amongst Black and Latino voters too. To me this isn't too surprising considering the shift in tone I've been hearing from a lot of people in my personal life. Many of them remember the Trump years (pre-Covid) as being better off financially. Biden is a hard sell. He's old. And people don't feel that their lives are getting any better under his presidency. On paper he's done a lot of great things but people aren't feeling it in their personal lives and more importantly in their wallets.

It also doesn't help that almost every social media platform is engulfed with right wing propaganda. Its ridiculous. I can go on YouTube right now as a new user and automatically see a Candace Owens or Steven Crowder video (or any video shytting on Biden) with millions of views and likes. And aside from MSNBC almost every maintream news outlet is either right wing or bothsides.

And of course if or when Trump comes back into office people will be in a world of shock that things don't suddenly get better or take dramatic turn for the worse. If Republicans implement Project 2025 its a wrap for our Democracy. And even if you present this to a lot voters they couldn't care less. I'm starting to slowly realize that perhaps America needs to go through a true right wing autocracy to appreciate Democracy.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: The amount of Mental Gymnastics going on to somehow spin a narrative of Trump beating Biden in a General Election.
People cant afford housing, food and gas are high, etc. Biden is old and out of touch. Trump's no better but people incorrectly associate better life with Trump who's not Biden.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Not looking to good. Biden is losing ground amongst Black and Latino voters too. To me this isn't too surprising considering the shift in tone I've been hearing from a lot of people in my personal life. Many of them remember the Trump years (pre-Covid) as being better off financially. Biden is a hard sell. He's old. And people don't feel that their lives are getting any better under his presidency. On paper he's done a lot of great things but people aren't feeling it in their personal lives and more importantly in their wallets.

It also doesn't help that almost every social media platform is engulfed with right wing propaganda. Its ridiculous. I can go on YouTube right now as a new user and automatically see a Candace Owens or Steven Crowder video (or any video shytting on Biden) with millions of views and likes. And aside from MSNBC almost every maintream news outlet is either right wing or bothsides.

And of course if or when Trump comes back into office people will be in a world of shock that things don't suddenly get better or take dramatic turn for the worse. If Republicans implement Project 2025 its a wrap for our Democracy. And even if you present this to a lot voters they couldn't care less. I'm starting to slowly realize that perhaps America needs to go through a true right wing autocracy to appreciate Democracy.
I think we can invoke @Big Boss

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Not surprised he's been HORRIBLE last 12 months, I'm hearing a large shift I'm tone amongst people I know about him. This reminds me Hilary time.period

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
People cant afford housing, food and gas are high, etc. Biden is old and out of touch. Trump's no better but people incorrectly associate better life with Trump who's not Biden.

Yes, I can understand that, but I cannot see why we need to rely on polling... especially being so early for 2024. The reason why I say it... is that the methodology is so outdated because it requires the use of LAN Lines (which really no one has) or Internet Polling (which is so unreliable).

The Media spun the narrative of the Red Wave in the Midterms, but it was less of a impact.

Now I am not saying Republicans are becoming Democrats or vice versa, but we really need to consider that Polls are now very flawed.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I can understand that, but I cannot see why we need to rely on polling... especially being so early for 2024. The reason why I say it... is that the methodology is so outdated because it requires the use of LAN Lines (which really no one has) or Internet Polling (which is so unreliable).

The Media spun the narrative of the Red Wave in the Midterms, but it was less of a impact.

Now I am not saying Republicans are becoming Democrats or vice versa, but we really need to consider that Polls are now very flawed.

Polls stopped being accurate during the 2016 election. I remember obsessively checking 538 during the 2008 and 2012 elections and the polls were right most of the time. Then the pollsters shyt the bed in 2016.
I haven’t had faith in polling since. I hope they find a way to fix this problem.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Yes they're flawed but optics isn't looking good for biden. He has America funding two wars during an ecomomic downturn, one of them being looked at as genocide from some of his constitutes. He's behaving like a conservative president and alienating his progressive and even slightly less than moderate base. Not to mention student loan payments about to start back up, He's been horrible the past 12 months, he'd out of touch.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are we just going to ignore the supposed red wave of 2022? Not to mention Dema over performing in special elections after special election.

Biden hasn’t even started campaigning. :heh:
started campaigning? dems dont even want biden to come to their fukkin state :laff: and what the fukk is an 82 year old gonna look like campaigning?

im losing respect for biden by the day. he has to step down :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heres the thing about 2022; i could see voters giving biden a pass, like alright, we just got out of covid, we know the inflation and shyt isnt your fault

2024 is a LONG way past covid, to still be dealing with this shyt. and we already know that iran and russia and the saudis are gonna bend biden over right before the election, and stop pumping oil :dead:

the dems HAVE to hammer home that 2019 is not trump's record: 2020 is. 8 percent unemployment, no toilet paper on the shelves. utter failure

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
heres the thing about 2022; i could see voters giving biden a pass, like alright, we just got out of covid, we know the inflation and shyt isnt your fault

2024 is a LONG way past covid, to still be dealing with this shyt. and we already know that iran and russia and the saudis are gonna bend biden over right before the election, and stop pumping oil :dead:

the dems HAVE to hammer home that 2019 us not trump's record: 2020 is. 8 percent unemployment, no toilet paper on the shelves. utter failure

:ahh: We just need to wait for the chaos of Primary season when Trump's legal issues start to REALLY ramp up. Lawyers needs to handle all the cases, in multi-states.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
started campaigning? dems dont even want biden to come to their fukkin state :laff: and what the fukk is an 82 year old gonna look like campaigning?

im losing respect for biden by the day. he has to step down :snoop:

You know campaigning includes running ads right? It’s not just making stump speeches.

Also the fact that you have been so confident about Biden losing is actually a good thing for him.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

the dems HAVE to hammer home that 2019 is not trump's record: 2020 is. 8 percent unemployment, no toilet paper on the shelves. utter failure
A long way out but Biden may be toast if these numbers don't improve after the republican nomination is done.
We need start working on Newsom for 2028 if America is still a country by then.

Trump will always give him a lifeline because he won't be able to stop saying dumb stuff

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A long way out but Biden may be toast if these numbers don't improve after the republican nomination is done.
We need start working on Newsom for 2028 if America is still a country by then.

Trump will always give him a lifeline because he won't be able to stop saying dumb stuff
as much as i like newsom for 24, i actually dont like him for '28 :ehh: i think we can do better. but yeah, newsom '24>>>>>>>>>>biden '24