WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't understand the Bouzy hate here. Sure he misses some, but he's pretty accurate.
I don't think Florida is gonna be like how he says

I think it may be in play but I don't think it will be like he says

If it was I would be happy as hell but I can't go that far right now

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I don't think Florida is gonna be like how he says

I think it may be in play but I don't think it will be like he says

If it was I would be happy as hell but I can't go that far right now

And that's reasonable, but he gets hated on a lot around here. He brings up good points as to why Florida is in play, but I know Florida is Florida and will do Florida things. That doesn't change the fact that he has been pretty accurate on a lot of things. Way more accurate then a most of these other predictions I've seen.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

21228-8373f6873a6500e82c94af4b85c949d2.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

MAGA is trying to say the family authorized these photos and the campaign stunt so it’s okay. That’s false and a lie. There was an official photographer there from Arlington. The campaign wanted their guys. Arlington does that to make sure other families aren’t caught up against their wishes. That’s on top of it being a campaign staffer which is literally against Federal law. They were told that and then assaulted an Army official when she wouldn’t budge. Do you see that grave on the left? Major Navas. His family didn’t get to approve his grave being included in Trump’s stunt. You see that family visiting their loved one way in the back? They didn’t get to approve being included in this ridiculous smiling picture as they mourned. That’s why they have the rules and official photographers. Because this family doesn’t get to over rule the others and use their families for this campaign stunt. Not even for that fukking loser and former failed President Trump.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
HORRIBLE NEWS FOR TRUMP

RFK Jr. failed to remove his name from the ballot in a few critical swing states:

Wisconsin
Nevada
Michigan
North Carolina

A reminder that when RFK Jr endorsed Trump on Friday, he announced that he will remove his name from the ballot in swing states to help Trump. In at least 4 of these states, it was too late.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GWBDpz9WsAEEsW8.jpg