WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Trump advisors probably in panic mode. They need him to campaign, but you can't allow him to campaign since his incoherent rambling has become a liability that's costing them points.

Then, you got Trump staff getting into altercations with people in Arlington. You have Trump doing a thumbs up over a human grave.

You had an easy af opportunity to gain some points, and you fukked it up royally. Too bad news won't cover it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Trump advisors probably in panic mode. They need him to campaign, but you can't allow him to campaign since his incoherent rambling has become a liability that's costing them points.

Then, you got Trump staff getting into altercations with people in Arlington. You have Trump doing a thumbs up over a human grave.

You had an easy af opportunity to gain some points, and you fukked it up royally. Too bad news won't cover it.

It's so ridiculous that Vance is the one running around the country doing the retail politics solo. Anyways I'll take it

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Like I said countless times, I think he's banking on judges and Republican officials and enough of his cult to vote him or get him in.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Like I said countless times, I think he's banking on judges and Republican officials and enough of his cult to vote him or get him in.
Could happen that way. Look at 2000. Gore was VP and SC handed the election to Bush.

Most likely scenario for trump to win if things come down to one or even 2 states.