WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some people on this forum don’t understand that other branches of the government matter. Supposedly Biden currently holds all the power, is the only one responsible for genocide and congress does nothing

STEM majors skipped Political Science and think that their knowledge and slightly higher salaries rule all other people's knowledge. American school systems failed on teaching civics on an intense level.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GWB_Z5SWoAAhvYA.jpg

GWB_Z5TW4AAIIVa.jpg

GWCCjgXWwAARbb6.jpg

GWCCjgWW4AA6wXq.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is a worse public speaker than Palin.

Just :trash:

Palin ain’t no Obama but she was an effective speaker. She connected with her audience. She was drawing much bigger crowds than McCain the last couple of months of the campaign. I would say she was the precursor to Trump.

This JD guy is just a dork with negative charisma. I’ve never seen someone who loses the crowd every time they speak. That shyt is wild.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Palin ain’t no Obama but she was an effective speaker. She connected with her audience. She was drawing much bigger crowds than McCain the last couple of months of the campaign. I would say she was the precursor to Trump.

This JD guy is just a dork with negative charisma. I’ve never seen someone who loses the crowd every time they speak. That shyt is wild.
Also besides having charisma she was, to most people, a good looking white woman. How you look can get some more votes these days.