WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Think about this in relation to polling. There's no real way to gauge this type of turnout accurately. We're talking about potential Obama level shyt, or close enough. That type of surge puts NC and GA firmly into play. It has already shifted states like AZ and NV with the Hispanic vote moving to Harris.

All she has to do is pop Trump at the debate man.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't buy that. The country "Polls" left. They don't vote left. There are a ton of motherfukkers that like "obamacare", like "recreational weed", like "child tax credits", like "felons being granted their voting rights back" like "gambling" and then they vote for people who blatantly stand for the opposite.

So many right wing guys get re-elected while outright saying they don't fukk with that shyt, and their voters don't give a fukk.

yeah it's really hard to repeal something like "Obamacare" you know the ACA because the idiots that hate Obamacare love the ACA. They also hate the idea of people that don't look like them somehow getting ahead of them.

The left is bad at messaging I won't deny it. But, a lot of people that like progressive ideas are bad at hiding they hate POCs and anyone that they think might potentially do better than them more. There is no universal populist ideal, there is no universal we all agree this is a needed thing. Because in that voting booth. There is a fukk them mentality.
That all gets skewed by individual states though. By pure numbers nationally, the left always has greater numbers. If we had a Parliamentary system like Britain, the left would always have power. Our country is fukked up because it allows the minority to wield power and block progress.

Also, the majority of people live in cities, which are overwhelmingly liberal. But it's the opposite for rural areas.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That all gets skewed by individual states though. By pure numbers nationally, the left always has greater numbers. If we had a Parliamentary system like Britain, the left would always have power. Our country is fukked up because it allows the minority to wield power and block progress.

Also, the majority of people live in cities, which are overwhelmingly liberal. But it's the opposite for rural areas.
It’s some of that, but also most of our politicians work for the 1%.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Too bad Uncle Tostito still voting Red. Conservative Texas Latino are the same way as Florida Cubans. Hard Republican for no good reason.

florida cubans have 3 good reasons: they're white, they're racist and they hate the left. if that's not a republican voter who is.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

You are such a stupid and lazy person. At least do a google search on the plan before you make statements like this. It takes 10 seconds:

When you share garbage like that, it shows you live in a right wing bubble.
Hey dumb n1cca, u wanted the us to take in every damn Haitian. I know where u stamd. And that hoe Newsome is signing this sooner or later. Guaranteed. He knows he can't right now. If he got any ballz, he needs to veto and come out against it

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida Cubans, Venezuelans and Brazilians are the WOAT. Yall dont understand the influx of brazilian immigrants that have moved to FL following Bolsanaro...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hey dumb n1cca, u wanted the us to take in every damn Haitian. I know where u stamd. And that hoe Newsome is signing this sooner or later. Guaranteed. He knows he can't right now. If he got any ballz, he needs to veto and come out against it

The rhetoric in that tweet was so ridiculously framed. It's an 80/20 loan that they have to pay back at a 6% rate. Also it's an additional rule that will probably never be used.

How many undocumented workers that don't have a social security number, an ITIN, that get paid under the table will qualify for an $800,000 home?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't buy that men are being left behind or not discussed enough. It's a combination of racism and incel red pill babble. You know where white men stand. They are worried about their stranglehold on power and influence being threatened. That's why people like JD Vance exist and say weird shyt about single women or don't want women to have any type of voice at all. A lot of these white men also get no cheeks. A lot of men period who are Republican get no play from women. That's where the incel red pill babble comes into play. They actually think Trump is a big strong macho tough guy and they parade around their firearms but when shyt gets real they crawl back into their safe spaces.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't compare Hillary to Kamala. I compared democrats burying their head in the sand when they didn't like the polls in 2016 and how it is happening again in this thread.

My point is that we can be pro-Kamala and pro-democracy w/o attacking any datapoints that suggest that the race is tight/tightening.
Bruh Hilary was campaigning at the Oakland Park Flea Market vs being in Michigan, WI, PA, etc....shyt is not the same.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't buy that men are being left behind or not discussed enough. It's a combination of racism and incel red pill babble. You know where white men stand. They are worried about their stranglehold on power and influence being threatened. That's why people like JD Vance exist and say weird shyt about single women or don't want women to have any type of voice at all. A lot of these white men also get no cheeks. A lot of men period who are Republican get no play from women. That's where the incel red pill babble comes into play. They actually think Trump is a big strong macho tough guy and they parade around their firearms but when shyt gets real they crawl back into their safe spaces.

TLR brehs that want to have "traditional" wives, are eating up incel content and think that the world will go backwards.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You’re a fukking right wing idiot with penis envy.