WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
There's going to be close polls. The tabs seem off on a lot of them but even so there's going to be close polls as we inch towards Election Day. We talked about this a week or two ago.

Also... like it or not... it's a close race. I'd love to see Kamala blow Trump out but I don't think we are anywhere close to that being a reality right now.

Kamala and her whole campaign been telling y'all.. there's work to do and they are out there doing everything they can. Don't let these polls bother you.
The fact we even came back from Biden's horrendous debate and got a leads is certified Disney miracle. This shouldn't be possible or happening.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I voted for Hilary :manny:

If people didn't realize Trump was a vile human being and clueless idiot in 2016 that says a lot about them...

Now, that said... I'm not too hard on voters because Hilary ran one of the worst campaigns of all time.
fukk all these apology videos from Former MAGA. Especially the ones that voted for him TWICE. Embarrassing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i've seen posters actually say with a straight face in here that america doesn't see kamala as far left. progressives' delusion is shocking at times

they really think that their personal definition of the political left-right spectrum lines up with the rest of the country :mjlol:
The country leans left. The reality is politicians from both parties run interference to keep left leaning ideas from becoming policy because once they do people don't want them taken away. The right has been trying for decades to figure out how to package the dismantling of social security for example. Usually the right can get the general public to not push for those policies though. The left is terrible at messaging and packaging their ideas.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Hilary forgives us.
if Hilary had gone out and won a 15 person primary, and earned the party's support and the win, she would have been owed Dem support

instead, the '16 primary was her consolation prize, for losing the '08 primary, and everyone knew it :scust:

that resentment clearly played a big role in Dems not showing up for her. i hope we never see anything like that again

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
can you list those certain policies that have had a negative impact?

edit:

preventative heathcare is cheaper in the long run than waiting for people who desperately need medical treatment to show up in the emergency room. undocumented immigrants carrying drivers license and car insurance is better than having them run away from an accident making restitution impossible. i'm sure that also include DACA individuals too.

Shyt like this is about to get Trump elected

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
if Hilary had gone out and won a 15 person primary, and earned the party's support and the win, she would have been owed Dem support

instead, the '16 primary was her consolation prize, for losing the '08 primary, and everyone knew it :scust:

that resentment clearly played a big role in Dems not showing up for her. i hope we never see anything like that again

The least she could have done was campaigned in MI, WI, and PA regularly vs holding high profile fundraisers in NY and LA. People tend to forget how shallow the Democratic bench was in 2016 once Biden said he wasn't running.