WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

1/1
BREAKING: In a stunning leak, JD Vance says that teachers who don’t have children disturb him. JD Vance continued attacks against women, especially women without children, are insulting and wrong. Retweet to make sure all Americans see Vance’s vile nature.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

I'm glad he keeps saying things like this out loud. People need to understand who he really is and his influences. He obviously overdosed on BAP, and I hope it costs them.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1
Hillary Clinton was right about Tulsi Gabbard.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
The number of things Hillary Clinton was right about grows daily.
It is one the greatest tragedies of our nation that we missed out on her steady, responsible, decent leadership and got that malignant narcissistic cult leader.
We have a chance to get it right in 69 days.
/search?q=#VoteHarrisWalz

I hope Hilary forgives us.

Last edited:
Daps
if the Dems take the House, and they want to secure the border, why would we even need republicans? Kamala and Hakeem whip the Dems into voting for it, along with like 50 republicans, and it passes

unless you're saying THAT many Dems don't want to secure the border :huhldup:
I was speaking more so to the Senate than the house, if Kamala has a majority in both chambers whatever legislation she has in mind on the border will pass
Eh, it's a pointless effort with no appreciable gain to be had :manny:
I get why you feel that way and I know you've heard the stat of Stein voters and the votes they ate off Hillary in the 3 Rust Belt states she lost. It ain't the same situation by any means, but it truly don't hurt to probe and see if anything worth it comes up. I'd feel differently if she wasn't lapping Trump in cash and manpower

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hope Hilary forgives us.

I voted for Hilary :manny:

If people didn't realize Trump was a vile human being and clueless idiot in 2016 that says a lot about them...

Now, that said... I'm not too hard on voters because Hilary ran one of the worst campaigns of all time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's going to be close polls. The tabs seem off on a lot of them but even so there's going to be close polls as we inch towards Election Day. We talked about this a week or two ago.

Also... like it or not... it's a close race. I'd love to see Kamala blow Trump out but I don't think we are anywhere close to that being a reality right now.

Kamala and her whole campaign been telling y'all.. there's work to do and they are out there doing everything they can. Don't let these polls bother you.