WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Don't even think saying something like if you don't want to take a vaccine, -we won't make you, the government won't make you - is THAT insane though. Got mine back in 2021, X3, but none since.
Mb I didnt know thats what you meant, I thought you were talking moreso about the vaccines cause autism crowd. Leaning more into "we're going to stay out of peoples private business" is something I'd like to see her do. Walz already started that messaging and I think that's a message that nonpartison extremists across the country can identify with

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think the Republican party that has engaged in the most intense political tribalism in modern history will give "Comrade Kamala" a win on the BORDER?
if the Dems take the House, and they want to secure the border, why would we even need republicans? Kamala and Hakeem whip the Dems into voting for it, along with like 50 republicans, and it passes

unless you're saying THAT many Dems don't want to secure the border :huhldup:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
post millennial is a far right “news” source. why post it?

:mjpls:
yep...

right031.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
BREAKING: Special Counsel Jack Smith has just filed a Superseding Indictment against Donald Trump:

- Prosecutors filed a superseding indictment against Donald Trump after the Supreme Court granted him substantial immunity.

- “The superseding indictment, which was presented to a new grand jury that had not previously heard evidence in this case, reflects the Government’s efforts to respect and implement the Supreme Court’s holdings and remand instructions in Trump v. United States,” the special counsel’s office said.

- The indictment was presented to a new grand jury, not involved in the original case, aligning with the Supreme Court's instructions.

- Prosecutors stated Trump won’t need to appear in person for the new arraignment, and they’ll coordinate with his lawyers on the next steps.

- Special Counsel Jack Smith has been consulting with DOJ officials about Trump's alleged conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election.

2/2
The Grand Juries certainly do.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GWBATeqXAAAU_sb.png