WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Republicans aren't to blame for their own actions because Trump is their daddy :mjlol: apparently it's impossible for them not to do what Trump says
yes, they're a pathetic cult of total pussies :mjlol:

but next year, the republicans will vote for that border bill, while pandering, unserious idiots on the far left will not. i'm not sure what we're arguing about

Daps
This is my thinking too. Where the Democrats have missed in the past, is that kind of exclusivity, that kind of dismissiveness of someone who doesn't think like them.....to me, it's just about winning elections. but you can make some overtures to people who are anti vacc or whatever. it can be done. Whereas the GOP will take ANYBODY who will vote.
She doesnt even have to pander to insane shyt like no vaccines, she just needs to devote a small % of her warchest/volunteers to canvass independent voters and find out their top 3 issues this election. If their top 3 is vaccines, the truth about the moon landing, and the border than they likely can't be reached but if you swap out moon landing for something like the economy then she has a chance

I said most aren't reachable, not all. The minority that are reachable aren't really significant enough to court heavily.

Also, Kamala is running as a standard liberal Democrat (even slightly to the left of that median).
Respectfully breh neither you nor I know the number that are reachable, which is why I have an issue with the use of "most" there. Im not asking her to make RFKs brainworm a cabinet member or pander to the conspiracy theorists, I want her and her people to find out the hot button issues for these people and either try to win their vote or depress them from voting (if possible with targeted ads). And I know Kamala isnt running as a centrist, I made the leftist comment because she isn't adopting that persona this time around, which gives her more room to run unique strategies without pissing off her primary backers

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
objective fact that it's been a month, and we haven't seen kamala without a teleprompter

and that's fine with me, but im just not inclined to take this as "right wing bias" after how badly we were lied to and betrayed by biden's team :mjlol:
I agree with the @the cac mamba on this. Saying "he lies" isn't a response, we all know he lies. You have to be ready. And there should be 3 debates, not all this back and forth over one.

She needs to get this one right. Anything can happen.

Daps
yes, they're a pathetic cult of total pussies :mjlol:

but next year, the republicans will vote for that border bill, while pandering, unserious idiots on the far left will not. i'm not sure what we're arguing about
So you think the Republican party that has engaged in the most intense political tribalism in modern history will give "Comrade Kamala" a win on the BORDER? Theyre going to stall any major legislation until after the midterms, while blaming border crossings on Kamala, so they can cost Dems seats and put us in 2 years of gridlock until another national election

At a certain point you gotta self-reflect and ask yourself why so much of your thinking is wrapped around owning the left. Or don't and continue boxing the shadows of "Pink MAGA" and whoever else you've been crusading against in here

Daps
Really makes you realize how many people don't know how the system works. If you want Kamala to be effective president she needs the House and Senate. Apparently that's too complex of a concept for many Americans to grasp.
hogan is fairly well liked in maryland, so that poll isn’t surprising.

he’s still going to lose, though.

:francis:

Daps

this isnt really true, is it? :dahell: what kinda weak ass shyt is this?

she's making the same mistake biden made, if true. you don't need to get deep and memorize a bunch of policy against this first-grade vocabulary having clown. just keep it simple

post millennial is a far right “news” source. why post it?

:mjpls:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She doesnt even have to pander to insane shyt like no vaccines, she just needs to devote a small % of her warchest/volunteers to canvass independent voters and find out their top 3 issues this election. If their top 3 is vaccines, the truth about the moon landing, and the border than they likely can't be reached but if you swap out moon landing for something like the economy then she has a chance

Respectfully breh neither you nor I know the number that are reachable, which is why I have an issue with the use of "most" there. Im not asking her to make RFKs brainworm a cabinet member or pander to the conspiracy theorists, I want her and her people to find out the hot button issues for these people and either try to win their vote or depress them from voting (if possible with targeted ads). And I know Kamala isnt running as a centrist, I made the leftist comment because she isn't adopting that persona this time around, which gives her more room to run unique strategies without pissing off her primary backers

Don't even think saying something like if you don't want to take a vaccine, -we won't make you, the government won't make you - is THAT insane though. Got mine back in 2021, X3, but none since.

That won't reach all, but it could reach some. Could be enough to win in some places.