WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Cant speak for Tulsi supporters but there are RFK supporters who support him just off the fact he wasnt Biden or Trump. There are a lot of factors that go into what make someone an undecided voter and painting them all with such a broad stroke is dumb. We all know how politically informed the average American is so what is the point of not even trying? Shes not running as a leftist this time around so its not like itd damage the campaign brand to appeal to all corners
I said most aren't reachable, not all. The minority that are reachable aren't really significant enough to court heavily.

Also, Kamala is running as a standard liberal Democrat (even slightly to the left of that median).

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I said most aren't reachable, not all. The minority that are reachable aren't really significant enough to court heavily.

Also, Kamala is running as a standard liberal Democrat (even slightly to the left of that median).
The mainstream Liberal are gonna have to do Left lean polices mixed with populist centralist policies to make themselves appealing to a voter spectrum of 180 million voters available.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
hey, someone has to explain why we had 100 billion for Ukraine's border, but not a few billion for ours :yeshrug:doesn't make sense to me

i hope kamala builds it
You mean the bill Border Czar Kamala Harris worked on that Trump tanked that included:

"It requires the Trump border wall," Lankford told Axios. "It is in the bill itself that it sets the standards that were set during the Trump administration: Here's where it will be built. Here's how it has to be built, the height, the type, everything during the Trump construction."

You're insufferable

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this isnt really true, is it? :dahell: what kinda weak ass shyt is this?

she's making the same mistake biden made, if true. you don't need to get deep and memorize a bunch of policy against this first-grade vocabulary having clown. just keep it simple

Of course its true.

Why do you think Obama fought this for almost 2 weeks man.

Like I said before. We sink or swim with this now. We're all on the same side. But depending on the outcome Jan20th, some conversations will have to be had.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so Republicans will be voting for the bill next year, once the Orange fakkit is out of the picture

trump killed it. not republicans

So Republicans aren't to blame for their own actions because Trump is their daddy :mjlol: apparently it's impossible for them not to do what Trump says