WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
another insane rant, indicating that the debate is on, i guess :dead:

GWAnLCRaoDYlcZM
I wouldn't be surprised that a "Medical Emergency" coincidentally happens.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala is winning the poll by 30%

IF THE DEMS LOSE THE SENATE BECAUSE STUPID ASS PEOPLE HERE SEND LARRY HOGAN TO THE SENATE, I'M GOING TO CURSE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING HERE.

Really makes you realize how many people don't know how the system works. If you want Kamala to be effective president she needs the House and Senate. Apparently that's too complex of a concept for many Americans to grasp.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Really makes you realize how many people don't know how the system works. If you want Kamala to be effective president she needs the House and Senate. Apparently that's too complex of a concept for many Americans to grasp.
Some people on this forum don’t understand that other branches of the government matter. Supposedly Biden currently holds all the power, is the only one responsible for genocide and congress does nothing

Daps

Too bad Uncle Tostito still voting Red. Conservative Texas Latino are the same way as Florida Cubans. Hard Republican for no good reason.

Fear mongering and a lack of open mind work wonders on certain types
People who like Tulsi and Kennedy are Trump voters anyway like Jimmy Dore and no we shouldn’t appeal to them
Kamalas campaign is specifically targetting those types ("undecided" right wingers) to bring into the fold. Its why we have so many never trumpers getting media attention. If she's tryna cut Trumps legs out from under him with this strategy she shouldn't leave stones unturned imo

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

IF THE DEMS LOSE THE SENATE BECAUSE STUPID ASS PEOPLE HERE SEND LARRY HOGAN TO THE SENATE, I'M GOING TO CURSE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING HERE.

WTF is Alsobrooks doing? Why is she not advertising? Does her campaign not have money?

:mjtf:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
*bites tongue*

Texas has a crazy Republican Latino base. 30% of a minority demographic is huge

In 2020, Biden won the statewide Latino vote by only 17 points, as about four in 10 Latinos pulled the lever for Trump.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Fear mongering and a lack of open mind work wonders on certain types

Kamalas campaign is specifically targetting those types ("undecided" right wingers) to bring into the fold. Its why we have so many never trumpers getting media attention. If she's tryna cut Trumps legs out from under him with this strategy she shouldn't leave stones unturned imo
Never Trumpers arent Kennedy/Tulsi types. Kennedy/Tulsi are anti-establishment, anti-vax, isolationist, conspiratorial, quasi libertarians. They were going to break for Trump regardless.

There isn’t much of an overlap between Mitt Romney/Brian Kemp voters and Kennedy Voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is Alsobrooks doing? Why is she not advertising? Does her campaign not have money?

:mjtf:
hogan is a popular, moderate governor, running for senate at a time where democrat leadership = inflation :yeshrug: i knew that race was nothing for the Dems to take for granted

i have no idea, but i wouldn't be surprised if the theme of Hogan's campaign is something like "i'll work with President Harris, while cutting spending in Washington and bringing down costs for Maryland"

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Uh no. The Tulsi/RFK Jr types are conspiracy nutters and right-wing "anti-establishment" dummies. Most of them are not reachable for Kamala.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
hogan is a popular, moderate governor, running for senate at a time where democrat leadership = inflation :yeshrug: i knew that race was nothing for the Dems to take for granted
I still think that Alsobrooks will win but this is extremely stupid on her part.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I haven’t seen you this heated since the wizards got jordan Poole :ohhh:

You really think my nikkas on the green line and PG ain’t gonna come through??