WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't likely happening before but if Israel is in an all out conflict with Lebanon/Hezbollah and Iran backed militias in Syria, Yemen, etc.. the U.S. is not going to do anything except send Israel even more weapons.
Plus, I'm pretty sure it would take an act of congress to get done.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and since he's talking about radical islamic terrorists, america won't give a fukk :yeshrug:i hate to break it to you

Then why did Kamala receive a Stone Cold like pop at the DNC for calling for an immediate ceasefire? It wasn't a polite clap. Or why did she discuss it at all? People do care about Gaza and want a ceasefire to happen. They do care about the crisis there and I'm with them on that.

So you're wrong. But, some of the people you argue with are also wrong. You think this issue matters zero. They think it's all everyone wants to talk about. You're both wrong.

I posted a graphic and a lot of you ignored it because it didn't say what you wanted to hear. People care about Israel-Gaza but they do not care about it as much as several other issues that everyday Americans are facing. It's not at the top of the list.

She will give a great answer and dopey Trump will give a horrific answer.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why did Kamala receive a Stone Cold like pop at the DNC for calling for an immediate ceasefire? It wasn't a polite clap. Or why did she discuss it at all? People do care about Gaza and want a ceasefire to happen. They do care about the crisis there and I'm with them on that.

So you're wrong. But, some of the people you argue with are also wrong. You think this issue matters zero. They think it's all everyone wants to talk about. You're both wrong.

I posted a graphic and a lot of you ignored it because it didn't say what you wanted to hear. People care about Israel-Gaza but they do not care about it as much as several other issues that everyday Americans are facing. It's not at the top of the list.

She will give a great answer and dopey Trump will give a horrific answer.
no, this is wrong :mjlol:no one cares

trump will say "hamas launched a brutal terror attack on october 7th, and israel needs to wipe out hamas so it never happens again". and no one will care, because israel/palestine is not an important domestic issue

might be a bottom 3 important debate question, if not bottom 1

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
no, this is wrong :mjlol:

trump will say "hamas launched a brutal terror attack on october 7th, and israel needs to wipe out hamas so it never happens again". and no one will care, because israel/palestine is not an important domestic issue

You're just proving the people who say you're an idiot correct. If "nobody cared" then they wouldn't have to speak on it and it wouldn't be a question at the debate. You can't be this dumb. So because I don't think you're that dumb, there must be another reason why you are going so hard on the situation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just proving the people who say you're an idiot correct. If "nobody cared" then they wouldn't have to speak on it and it wouldn't be a question at the debate. You can't be this dumb. So because I don't think you're that dumb, there must be another reason why you are going so hard on the situation.
:russell: this is Pink MAGA babble

when israel vs palestine even remotely resembles the defining question at the debate, be sure to tag me :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba believes that since he's a racist cac who doesn't care about brown people being slaughtered that everyone else is too
and you think that this 150 million vote general election is 100% hamas sympathizers, because you're stubborn and stupid

i'm glad progressives have such little influence and respect, that Queen Kamala spit in your fukkin face and moved hard to the center in her acceptance speech :banderas:because she knows something you don't; the Dem primary is fukkin over

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russell: this is Pink MAGA babble

Save the blue/pink MAGA babble for the mindless arguments you constantly engage in on here. I don't care about any of that, I made it clear that if someone isn't coming at me with facts I'm not interested.

It will be a question at the debate and it will be heavily scrutinized so Kamala and Trump should both be prepared and I can already tell how it's going to play out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be a question at the debate and it will be heavily scrutinized
no, it won't :mjlol:

INFLATION. THE ECONOMY. ABORTION. HOUSE PRICES. OUR BORDER. GAS PRICES. GROCERY PRICES. JANUARY 6TH AND DEMOCRACY.

these are what will be scrutinized. not some dusty overseas war that gets 1 quick question at best, so both candidates can pay it lip service

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I do wonder what Harris is going to keep Trump in check during the debate and try not to make her look like a fool with his incoherent babble. She needs to press him and get under his skin instead of just ignoring it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I do wonder what Harris is going to keep Trump in check during the debate and try not to make her look like a fool with his incoherent babble. She needs to press him and get under his skin instead of just ignoring it.

I'm not entirely sure what the rules are but I would imagine she will be in her prosecutor bag. They've leaned into it and why not. Only some weak white men who were voting for Trump anyways will take offense to her burying him. The left is all in on fact checking and pointing out how fukking weird they are.