WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because Trump blew out the Republican field is why people hype him up but in the General, being a two time Popular Vote loser has never been good historically. He's even less popular now than 4 years ago. Kamala doesn't even have to get Biden's 81 Million Popular votes to win. She can win this with about 4-5 Million Popular Vote over Trump. I do not believe he will get the same number from 2020 so I expect his Popular Vote totals to drop. But I also expected Biden to dip a little too. But now there are reports that Kamala has a chance to top Biden's 7 million if Women and Independents break her way. So there's a chance Kamala doesn't hit the 81 Million but still wins because Trump numbers will drop:

2020 Election:

Biden - 81.2
Trump - 74.2

= Biden + 7

So if it goes something like this:

Kamala - 76-77 Million
Trump - 70-71 Million

Kamala: + 6 or 7

This should be enough for her to secure the Blue Wall and possibly hold serve with most of Biden's Map. But if she gets anywhere near Biden's 81 Million, watch out, could be in landslide territory.

The popular vote gap has grown every year since 2000. I see no reason why it should not grow this year given the number of new gen Z voters and dead boomers.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The popular vote gap has grown every year since 2000. I see no reason why it should not grow this year given the number of new gen Z voters and dead boomers.

That's a great point with the emergence of Gen z who are now eligible to vote. I just felt maybe turnout might be down this cycle because of the "Biden/Trump" Rematch but with Kamala you could be right she very may well get to Biden's 80+Million. This is a wild turn of events because I just do not see Trump matching his totals last time. He's again less popular now than before. The RFK Jr.. move proves beyond a reasonable doubt they all know Kamala has the momentum right now. They are definitely shook.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
32d6c182946e6139299d098a551ddd73.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It would be the death of Democrats and liberals if they filmed live from the shyt holes of conservative states and their god awful cities

As true as it is

Just film from Mobile AL and call it a day
Got damn what a shot I got people down there man :russ:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@FAH1223 t this tragic tank commander negro gone

this dude is short bus status does he not realize that he plays for a team in a very liberal blue state/ area of the country
Its one thing if you are Mahomes and play for KC which is obviously right wing but DC
Kuzma is done out here we have no love for MAGA anything here

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
this dude is short bus status does he not realize that he plays for a team in a very liberal blue state/ area of the country
Its one thing if you are Mahomes and play for KC which is obviously right wing but DC
Kuzma is done out here we have no love for MAGA anything here
The city of Kansas City, Missouri itself is blue. Though, the state of Missouri overall is red.

Your point is still valid though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I'd also bet money that Trump ends up getting around 46-47% again, despite the media polling assumption that he will do better because he's "more popular." His entire campaign has been built on facing an incredibly unpopular president who was incapable of campaigning effectively. Just imagine if Biden was the nominee and the DNC had just ended. We wouldn't be talking about polling bumps because he wouldn't get one. Clearly Trump didn't get one either. Which again goes to the Trump plan for trench warfare against an unpopular candidate who will convince some people to stay home. Then you end up winning with 46% against 48%, like 2016.

Harris has completely flipped this into a new race. She will hit 50% at least, barring major scandal or a complete meltdown. And when I look at the surge in voter registration in heavily black states like NC and GA...I think she pulls this off. I saw some data last night that showed a massive surge in black women voters in Louisiana. Now will she win that state? Of course not. But it's a testament to the surge.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'd also bet money that Trump ends up getting around 46-47% again, despite the media polling assumption that he will do better because he's "more popular." His entire campaign has been built on facing an incredibly unpopular president who was incapable of campaigning effectively. Just imagine if Biden was the nominee and the DNC had just ended. We wouldn't be talking about polling bumps because he wouldn't get one. Clearly Trump didn't get one either. Which again goes to the Trump plan for trench warfare against an unpopular candidate who will convince some people to stay home. Then you end up winning with 46% against 48%, like 2016.

Harris has completely flipped this into a new race. She will hit 50% at least, barring major scandal or a complete meltdown. And when I look at the surge in voter registration in heavily black states like NC and GA...I think she pulls this off. I saw some data last night that showed a massive surge in black women voters in Louisiana. Now will she win that state? Of course not. But it's a testament to the surge.
Do you think anybody is gonna put the hammer down and lead a charge on a national scale to get rid of the EC and go with the popular vote? Could it be Kamala or would she have to wait til she’s a lame duck :lupe: