WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Seeing Kelsey Grammer made me :to: I thought he was one of the good ones
He's like the complete opposite of Fraiser in real life. I'm pretty sure he's been on record donating to Republican campaigns.
I want to say the wife from Everybody loves Raymond was also heavily involved with Republican campaigns until Trump or just after Trump. So there are some of them out there that do well liked shows/movies but be on that GOP bullshyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it a couple pages back. Trump is spiraling and cornered and will do anything to save his own ass. This includes tossing JV Vance to the bushes and replacing him with RFK Jr. before the VP debate.
imagine replacing JV with RFK, at this point. the lack of vetting :laff:

the dog eating picture alone :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also with athletes in general they are always in favor of lower taxes, especially since they have to pay jock taxes on top of their regular taxes.
i don't have a problem with rich people voting republican :yeshrug: dudes talking about someone like 50 cent voting republican, moving to texas. why the fukk wouldnt he :dead:

the problem is poor people voting republican :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
LI,NY
I remember evangelists did it in the 80’s with heavy metal bands
I was just about to say that Satanic Panic bullshyt is a go to reactionary culture war talking point, it's been used since the pilgram puritans cacs landed in New England

And yet I guarantee you most of the 70's-80's rock bands that cacs listen to now as nostalgia acts were branded as morally degenerate back in their peaks, it's nothing but typical projection and fear mongering that plays up to the idiocy that their base thrives on

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I know it’s a slippery slope but I wish the Dems attacked those states you mentioned about how badly run they are and how bad the education system is there but I get that might turn some people off. Only Trump gets away with sh1tting on whole states/groups

At least Buttlieg the other day on foxnews was the first dem to fight back on their “what about Chicago” agenda and he mentioned how many cities in southern states have much higher crime and murder rates then Chicago but republicans never bring that up for obvious reasons

I don’t know why Dems let republicans control fake narratives for so long without calling them out but it looks like they have finally grown a spine.

It would be the death of Democrats and liberals if they filmed live from the shyt holes of conservative states and their god awful cities

As true as it is

Just film from Mobile AL and call it a day

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This has been the thing that gets me about him. People talk about him as if he's a strong candidate and he hasn't been in any of his electronics lol.

It's because Trump blew out the Republican field is why people hype him up but in the General, being a two time Popular Vote loser has never been good historically. He's even less popular now than 4 years ago. Kamala doesn't even have to get Biden's 81 Million Popular votes to win. She can win this with about 4-5 Million Popular Vote over Trump. I do not believe he will get the same number from 2020 so I expect his Popular Vote totals to drop. But I also expected Biden to dip a little too. But now there are reports that Kamala has a chance to top Biden's 7 million if Women and Independents break her way. So there's a chance Kamala doesn't hit the 81 Million but still wins because Trump numbers will drop:

2020 Election:

Biden - 81.2
Trump - 74.2

= Biden + 7

So if it goes something like this:

Kamala - 76-77 Million
Trump - 70-71 Million

Kamala: + 6 or 7

This should be enough for her to secure the Blue Wall and possibly hold serve with most of Biden's Map. But if she gets anywhere near Biden's 81 Million, watch out, could be in landslide territory.