WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
What the extra fukk is wrong with Trump's face, his face is already fukked up but his eyes are closed and he looks in gastro-intestinal pain.
He saw that pic floating around with him at the border looking like a fallout ghoul and decided to put on extra bronzer/make up to not let that happen again

Look at the contrast between his ear and face :russ:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok now can he tell us how the states of mississippi, arkansas, alabama are doing, even with the enormous annual influx of cash they get from states like california :pachaha:

I know it’s a slippery slope but I wish the Dems attacked those states you mentioned about how badly run they are and how bad the education system is there but I get that might turn some people off. Only Trump gets away with sh1tting on whole states/groups

At least Buttlieg the other day on foxnews was the first dem to fight back on their “what about Chicago” agenda and he mentioned how many cities in southern states have much higher crime and murder rates then Chicago but republicans never bring that up for obvious reasons

I don’t know why Dems let republicans control fake narratives for so long without calling them out but it looks like they have finally grown a spine.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
2016: 46.1%

2020: 46.8 %

Trump is 0-2 in winning the Popular Vote. People are trying to make Trump comparisons with him and Grover Cleveland but he won the Popular vote 3 times in the row even though he lost the middle election. This isn't 2016 anymore where Donald was an unknown entity in politics. There's a reason the Republicans have only won the Popular Vote 1 time since 1988. That's 8 Presidential Cycles and Republicans are 1-7 in Popular Vote totals. Only Bush Jr and Trump were able to squeak out wins losing the popular vote (Supreme Court also helped). Only 5 Times in US History has the President won the election while losing the popular vote.

That means 41 Presidents who won the Popular vote won the election. So when people say the "The Popular vote doesn't matter" they are historically wrong. If you win the popular vote you have a 90% chance of winning the election based on history. Of course there are outliners in the 5 winners who won without popular vote (Hayes, Adams, Harrison, Bush Jr, Trump) but that isn't the norm. That's why you have to run up the Popular vote and that will help in the swing states. Hillary was about 1 Million votes short of where she needed to be. She needed to beat Trump by more than 2.9 Million. Biden won by 7 Million votes. Trump joined "Hayes and Adams" as the only Former Presidents to lose the Popular Vote twice.
This has been the thing that gets me about him. People talk about him as if he's a strong candidate and he hasn't been in any of his elections lol.

Last edited: