WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I said it a couple pages back. Trump is spiraling and cornered and will do anything to save his own ass. This includes tossing JV Vance to the bushes and replacing him with RFK Jr. before the VP debate.
And that's even worse depends on who ypu ask because RFK Jr. is literally the same as Vance just more nuts.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yep football culture is inherehently conservative.

I’d say 60-75 percent of the NFL is conservative

Wheter it’s the cornfed white dudes on the oline from rural areas or the QB’s who came from upper middle class conservative upbringings

Just in general culture war wise as well. I’d say most football players don’t have very positive views on gays trannies immigrants etc most of these dudes never evolved mentally from HS

UFC is worse. Ever since Dana endorsed Trump I feel like they’ve taken it to another level

Every UFC show at least one fighter after the fight is kissing Trumps ass
This season in the ledup to election day will be interesting.

Because Walz is a football stan and a former coach who again has the family that Republicans ALWAYS draw up as the all-american family and I have a feeling that he's gonna showup to some games, definitely a Vikings and U. of Minnesota game.

And you have the Taylor Swift factor as well.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This season in the ledup to election day will be interesting.

Because Walz is a football stan and a former coach who again has the family that Republicans ALWAYS draw up as the all-american family and I have a feeling that he's gonna showup to some games, definitely a Vikings and U. of Minnesota game.

And you have the Taylor Swift factor as well.
Tired of getting teased by Taylor Swift. She need to come out with that endorsement :noah:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:laff: :laff:

gvwkm5nm2lkd1.jpeg

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
No celebrity worth a damn is going to endorse Trump
She's not even American. She's British (of Sri Lankan ancestry). Fukk her.

Maybe that’s why Taylor Swift hasn’t endorsed Kamala? Because Mahomes is MAGA?
Swift endorsed Biden in 2020 in October (fairly late). She might do the same thing again this year with Kamala.

I hope that they do an event together in Pennsylvania in September or October. Taylor is from Reading, PA.