WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Robinson being such a disaster is giving me real hope for NC to swing in Kamala's favor. Robinson looks like he's going to get blown out. Trump will run ahead of Robinson but by how much. We've seen huge split-ticket margins in the past but it's usually up north Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, etc.. where the Senator or Governor on the ticket is a popular moderate in the state.

Stein could actually carry Kamala across the line

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Robinson being such a disaster is giving me real hope for NC to swing in Kamala's favor. Robinson looks like he's going to get blown out. Trump will run ahead of Robinson but by how much. We've seen huge split-ticket margins in the past but it's usually up north Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, etc.. where the Senator or Governor on the ticket is a popular moderate in the state.

Stein could actually carry Kamala across the line
Nc loves a split ticket.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think it speaks to a larger point though that republicans/MAGA specifically target people who barely follow politics and maybe read a headline like Kuzma

I think there are more people like him then political buffs so it’s an extremely effective strategy

Also with athletes in general they are always in favor of lower taxes, especially since they have to pay jock taxes on top of their regular taxes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

br82186

Superstar
Daps

1/12
Did you know Trump can barely read? 👀

2/12
Of course we know that. Dozens of people who worked for him in the WH have said he mostly only responds to charts & diagrams, because he can barely read.

And Noel Casler, a producer on The Apprentice, said he could barely read the cue cards for the show, stumbling over any words that had more than two syllables. Noel said he had a severe reading disability.

I've often wondered about how much of what's on the teleprompters for his speeches that he actually reads.

3/12
East Coast people always knew Trump was DUMB.

4/12
Following you, Dr. 5the. Follow back when you get a chance? Thanks. 💙

5/12
Remember Yosemite?

6/12
His speeches do tend to dance around and jump all over the place. Word salad .

7/12
And yet Harris makes him look smart . Hell go watch the video of her trying to define inflation or the i cloud

8/12
Cassidy Hutchinson said this, too

He had the attention span of a toddler

9/12
A Full Frontal Investigation: Trump Can’t Read | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS

10/12
He certainly suffers from a learning disability. Probably Attention Deficiency and possibly dyslexia.

11/12
You know they can't teach him pronunciation... Look at the time he was talking and a person named Wythe but is pronounced With... He correctly says With but then ad libs "What a name... W...I...T...H..." exposing the fact they had to dumb down the teleprompter for him...

12/12
Trump: Affluenza victim

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUOQdfOWYAAVwuO.jpg

GULWd6PacAADAsq.jpg

If he wins, we deserve everything we get, but once shyt hits the fan, I want people to mercilessly roast/crucify the people who kept riding for him.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Maybe that’s why Taylor Swift hasn’t endorsed Kamala? Because Mahomes is MAGA?
I think I read that the players don't fcck with her because of the fact that she wants to be a celebrity herself.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If he wins, we deserve everything we get, but once shyt hits the fan, I want people to mercilessly roast/crucify the people who kept riding for him.
They should be mercilessly crucified no matter what. 70+ million people voting for an idiot felon 3 times should never be taken seriously again

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anybody surprised? Football is next to the UFC when it comes to being a ground for conservatives and right wingers.

Not to mention that she's an attention whore herself

Yep football culture is inherehently conservative.

I’d say 60-75 percent of the NFL is conservative

Wheter it’s the cornfed white dudes on the oline from rural areas or the QB’s who came from upper middle class conservative upbringings

Just in general culture war wise as well. I’d say most football players don’t have very positive views on gays trannies immigrants etc most of these dudes never evolved mentally from HS

UFC is worse. Ever since Dana endorsed Trump I feel like they’ve taken it to another level

Every UFC show at least one fighter after the fight is kissing Trumps ass