WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Was listening to a couple analysts earlier. Still believe Trump's ceiling is 46-47% of the popular vote.

2016: 46.1%

2020: 46.8 %

Trump is 0-2 in winning the Popular Vote. People are trying to make Trump comparisons with him and Grover Cleveland but he won the Popular vote 3 times in the row even though he lost the middle election. This isn't 2016 anymore where Donald was an unknown entity in politics. There's a reason the Republicans have only won the Popular Vote 1 time since 1988. That's 8 Presidential Cycles and Republicans are 1-7 in Popular Vote totals. Only Bush Jr and Trump were able to squeak out wins losing the popular vote (Supreme Court also helped). Only 5 Times in US History has the President won the election while losing the popular vote.

That means 41 Presidents who won the Popular vote won the election. So when people say the "The Popular vote doesn't matter" they are historically wrong. If you win the popular vote you have a 90% chance of winning the election based on history. Of course there are outliners in the 5 winners who won without popular vote (Hayes, Adams, Harrison, Bush Jr, Trump) but that isn't the norm. That's why you have to run up the Popular vote and that will help in the swing states. Hillary was about 1 Million votes short of where she needed to be. She needed to beat Trump by more than 2.9 Million. Biden won by 7 Million votes. Trump joined "Hayes and Adams" as the only Former Presidents to lose the Popular Vote twice.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I'm not entirely sure Kamala can win GA, that was a photo finish, and maybe she can win NC, but otherwise it should be pretty similar to the 2020 map.

People thinking Florida, Ohio, or Texas are in play are smoking crack. Those are red states.
She can win NC. Folks still piss off at Tricia Cotham switching parties giving Republicans a supermajority and pushing through an abortion ban.

Roy Cooper helping out on the state level is the best thing for her.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I convinced RFK Jr poll numbers are made up of cranks/contrarians who don’t vote. It would explain why Kamala’s team told him to kick rocks when he went begging for a position.

Daps
I said it a couple pages back. Trump is spiraling and cornered and will do anything to save his own ass. This includes tossing JV Vance to the bushes and replacing him with RFK Jr. before the VP debate.
Idk the deadline for him to do that but logistics aside, the optics would be terrible for him. Couch fukker to brain worm, the fall of the GOP

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Idk the deadline for him to do that but logistics aside, the optics would be terrible for him. Couch fukker to brain worm, the fall of the GOP

Don't believe there are deadlines for a VP candidate since people don't cast a ballot for VP. But Trump doesn't care about optics, especially when it comes to saving himself.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Don't believe there are deadlines for a VP candidate since people don't cast a ballot for VP. But Trump doesn't care about optics, especially when it comes to saving himself.

Well Vance would have to drop out, Trump cant fire him... Also if Vance is on the ballot paper already, then its a iron-clad deal in which Trump would be disqualified because he would have no VP.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Kuz and Poole led Wizards were one of the dumbest teams I've ever seen :mjlol: Not surprising to see these comments from him

I think it speaks to a larger point though that republicans/MAGA specifically target people who barely follow politics and maybe read a headline like Kuzma

I think there are more people like him then political buffs so it’s an extremely effective strategy