thank god we can't brag about this fact, because of the far left

it's not like Trump is hinging 40% of his campaign on it or anything

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/12
Did you know Trump can barely read? 👀

2/12
Of course we know that. Dozens of people who worked for him in the WH have said he mostly only responds to charts & diagrams, because he can barely read.

And Noel Casler, a producer on The Apprentice, said he could barely read the cue cards for the show, stumbling over any words that had more than two syllables. Noel said he had a severe reading disability.

I've often wondered about how much of what's on the teleprompters for his speeches that he actually reads.

3/12
East Coast people always knew Trump was DUMB.

4/12
Following you, Dr. 5the. Follow back when you get a chance? Thanks. 💙

5/12
Remember Yosemite?

6/12
His speeches do tend to dance around and jump all over the place. Word salad .

7/12
And yet Harris makes him look smart . Hell go watch the video of her trying to define inflation or the i cloud

8/12
Cassidy Hutchinson said this, too

He had the attention span of a toddler

9/12
A Full Frontal Investigation: Trump Can’t Read | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS

10/12
He certainly suffers from a learning disability. Probably Attention Deficiency and possibly dyslexia.

11/12
You know they can't teach him pronunciation... Look at the time he was talking and a person named Wythe but is pronounced With... He correctly says With but then ad libs "What a name... W...I...T...H..." exposing the fact they had to dumb down the teleprompter for him...

12/12
Trump: Affluenza victim

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUOQdfOWYAAVwuO.jpg

GULWd6PacAADAsq.jpg

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Read a twitter thread earlier ( can't find it) it went over how Hillary went from the most popular first lady( higher favorability than Michelle right now) to being completely unfavorable when she ran in 2015, I still don't quiet understand how that happened. From my memory when I was younger she was also pretty damn popular when she represented ny as a senator too. Needless to say this basically ties in with kamala how it's the reverse, kamala was unliked a year ago, now she's extremely popular.
Republicans knew she would eventually run and did years of effective hate campaigning in preparation.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just need 1 Democrat to explain how inflation is global. Every country dealt with it after covid. Then talk about how Trumps policies didn't help. Them talk about how he made covid worse. Its like ppl forgot he tried to get Pence offd, after completely mishandling covid. Remember the while drink bleach shyt?

How have ppl forgot all of this :damn:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I just need 1 Democrat to explain how inflation is global. Every country dealt with it after covid. Then talk about how Trumps policies didn't help. Them talk about how he made covid worse. Its like ppl forgot he tried to get Pence offd, after completely mishandling covid. Remember the while drink bleach shyt?

How have ppl forgot all of this :damn:
Hopefully that’ll happen during the debates