Orlando
It's over breh. She even added a fire emoji at the end of the tweet.:francis:
pissed-foh.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell something obviously happened to him mentally, he has a lot of conflicting viewpoints that don't go together. He has some bat shyt insane right winged shyt then he has some progressive ideas. All over the place
he's an insane narcissist. the kennedys are a disgusting family

the father was a criminal, john and bobby were crooks with a few redeeming qualities, and ted was a fukking murderer. the heirs since are just :scust:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Read a twitter thread earlier ( can't find it) it went over how Hillary went from the most popular first lady( higher favorability than Michelle right now) to being completely unfavorable when she ran in 2015, I still don't quiet understand how that happened. From my memory when I was younger she was also pretty damn popular when she represented ny as a senator too. Needless to say this basically ties in with kamala how it's the reverse, kamala was unliked a year ago, now she's extremely popular.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read a twitter thread earlier ( can't find it) went over how Hillary went fromthe most popular first lady( higher favorblity than Michelle right now) to being completely unfavorable in 2016, I still don't quiet understand how that happened. From my memory when I was younger she was also pretty damn popular when she represented ny as a senator too. Needless to say this basically ties in with kamala how it's the reverse, kamala was unliked a year ago, now she's extremely popular.
it was a lot of fox news propaganda, but buying the 2016 nomination 8 years in advance didnt do her image any favors, and pretty much proved them right about her corruption

can you imagine if bernie hadn't bucked the system, and gave it the appearance of a contest? we would have had a blatant coronation instead of a primary :scusthov: