WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What will Trump get you, other than returning America back to the 1940s? You clearly on his payroll, according to HL posters.

Why do you keep bringing up trump at ALL costs gawddamn nikka do you ever get tired of deflecting!?!? :childplease: :mjlol: :deadrose: I just posted the video...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people are thinking about it, as well. :francis:

I'm cautiously optimistic, but Trump's plans to regain power will legit end civilization as we know it. On all fronts.

:francis:

Biden losing massive Arab and Muslim support might be the end of Biden's chances depending on how this thing plays out.

Biden has a lot to overcome to win this election.

He's counting on White women(abortion) and blue collar Unionized White males to win :huhldup:

Biden's messaging on this war has been terrible. The only reason why he's now more restrained is because they saw people weren't receptive but, initially he was going full throttle for the IDF. Obama would have had more tact. My rational brain is thinking climate change, police brutality, domestic terrorism/WS, student loans, cost of living, health care costs and reproductive rights....all things Republicans give no fukks about but, I am highly disappointed in Biden TBH. I live in Delaware. We're going blue regardless so it doesn't matter in my case. If there was another credible Democrat or Independent candidate, I'd consider voting for them.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
to be fair, biden only won by 45K votes and people are really sour on him right now.... i'm not positive there is no way trump wins.... it's very possible.....

True... but there is also Red Covid, Old People Dying, and State GOP Funding Donald's Legal Bills... which won't help with Ad Campaigns next year.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
to be fair, biden only won by 45K votes and people are really sour on him right now.... i'm not positive there is no way trump wins.... it's very possible.....
I do admit. The habibis in metro detroit got me a little worried. They talmbout not voting. I’m like y’all know trump just gonna win and get that Muslim ban back on and poppin right? But I can’t tell them how to feel. I don’t know if black Wayne county can save the world again…

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think any vote that Biden may lose would be offset by anti Trump Reagan era Republicans honestly.

Remember two things:
1)The emotion of today's social cycle does not reflect November 2024.
2)Trump has to make up much more ground in 2024 than 2020 and things are only going to get worse for Trump from here on out. (Court trials)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
There's not a lot of spinning needed. Not even turning. That's a very real possibility.

As long as RFK Jr. is in the race, that's not even close to happening. Trump is reliant on a ton of Gen Y and Gen Z to provide votes, but the issue is, is RFK Jr. is eating in that base as well.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

trump's brain is gonna short circuit when he has to go from being "the father of overturning Roe" in the primary, to "the father of overturning Roe" in the general

especially because he doesn't even really disagree with abortion :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not good

Looks like conservatives will get to implement their project 2025

Polls one year out are about useful as a crystal ball. I can tell you with 102% certainty and a 2% margin of error, Trump ain’t winning Georgia by 6 points.

You nervous Nellys need to chill. The GE wint begin until summer of 2024.