wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
30253.jpg

Damn... You guys always beefing
I don’t know what is worse. Foreign agents formerly trying to convince people to vote for Trump now moral grandstanding to people that actually live in America and have generations of family who have blood spilled on this land

Or the people actually from here and doing the same thing :dead:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
"Shut up about the genocide we're supporting because it might help the other guy who might do genocide+" is the type of morally bereft statement you'd see scrawled on the walls of the bottomless pit of despair.
Like I said morality is subjective. I think the candidate that provides the most harm reduction for the totality of humanity is the most moral path to take.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
What does that matter? Right now the side allowing the mass killings is the side asking for votes. The side that presents themselves as the good guys. If now isn't the time for pressure when is it?
After she’s won the election. Political pressure can still be applied after the threat of Trump is gone

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
what state do you live in?

and yeah, i would welcome GW Bush endorsing Kamala Harris. because i'm not a childish moron

I'm sure Bush 43 probably can't stand Trump, but he'd never endorse a Democrat in a Presidential election. Even if he did, the party is so extreme he'd be branded a RINO and ostracized to the point it wouldn't have an impact and Democrats would not be racing to accept his endorsement.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Imagine the dogshyt ROI you get on paying for infiltration into the Coli's politics subforum to convince 10 dustheads to stop supporting the Israeli genocide

Russiagate cooked a lot of brains and made these dumbasses think they're in a John Grisham novel with all this foreign agent talk :mjlol:

"Sorry honey I can't come to bed, the Chinese are invading the country and my forum is the first wave! :damn:"

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Like I said morality is subjective. I think the candidate that provides the most harm reduction for the totality of humanity is the most moral path to take.
I agree which is why I support Kamala Harris and will be spending my time and money to get her elected. That does not mean she is perfect and should not be pushed to be more moral. Nor does it mean that she cannot slip into a position where supporting her becomes morally untenable, like Biden did.