WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart dumb nikka HL Allstars are FURIOUS at this republican advocating for other republicans to vote for Kamala Harris on the biggest stage possible :mjlol:
not that Pink MAGA is remotely serious, but i can't even tell if i'm being trolled. no one could be THAT stupid and childish, to take issue with republicans calling for republicans to vote for kamala harris

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Would that stop if Trump wins? If not then it’s a moot point
"Shut up about the genocide we're supporting because it might help the other guy who might do genocide+" is the type of morally bereft statement you'd see scrawled on the walls of the bottomless pit of despair.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Republican doofuses :camby:
it's so shocking, that progressives can't win shyt outside of dark blue areas

i mean, for the life of me, i just can't fathom why no one takes you seriously. other than the fact that you don't know what a woman is

but to not see the value of moderate republicans, calling on republicans to vote for kamala harris? pure idiocy. good thing the adults running the DNC are aware that this is a general election

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
What does that matter? Right now the side allowing the mass killings is the side asking for votes. The side that presents themselves as the good guys. If now isn't the time for pressure when is it?
go protest at Pennsylvania Avenue or Rehoboth Beach then

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's so shocking, that progressives can't win shyt outside of dark blue areas

i mean, for the life of me, i just can't fathom why no one takes you seriously. other than the fact that you don't know what a woman is

but to not see the value of moderate republicans, calling on republicans to vote for kamala harris? pure idiocy. good thing the adults running the DNC are aware that this is a general election
You're the biggest Republican doofus of them all :camby:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what state do you live in?

and yeah, i would welcome GW Bush endorsing Kamala Harris. because i'm not a childish moron
You're right. You're just advocating for one

s5FPvr.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
what state do you live in?

and yeah, i would welcome GW Bush endorsing Kamala Harris. because i'm not a childish moron
I don't live in a state.

And perhaps you're the wrong person to be having this discussion about the problem with Republicans being welcomed into the Democratic fold.