• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

1/1
@KamalaHarris on Tulsi Gabbard: "There have been independent reviews of what she said that across the board found flat out lies. The AG doesn't even prosecute marijuana cases. I was taking on the five big banks. I was taking on pharmaceutical companies and big oil companies."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

It would be funny if Kamala just trolls big media and just does sit down interviews with black people/ pop culture people.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It would be funny if Kamala just trolls big media and just does sit down interviews with black people/ pop culture people.
She should also do interviews with David Pakmab, Brian Tyler Cohen and MediasTouch. Sam Seder too but it’ll be dicey because he’ll press her on Gaza

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I pray you are under 25. That would atleast would partly explain why you think 1) a perfect politician exists and 2) why you keep cutting off your nose to spite your face in search of #1

It is cute though the endless cycle of emotions you guys go through when you think you’ve found a messiah, they do one thing you don’t like, then you slap them with a 🐍 emoji and toss them in the bushes
Who said I think a perfect politician exists? There you go trying to use this is reality I can't have principles again. I guess that's the excuse you use when funneling blood $ and trying to claim the moral superiority to Donald Trump. In fact you guys are closer to Trump than you realize. The only difference is he doesn't want to let you cut your kids dikk off, some workers benefits and have corporations pay less taxes. On most major issues you guys share similar policies. You're the modern GWB. 😂 At saying we're looking for a Messiah after claiming Biden could do bo wrong for 4 years. You guys didn't even want to add fukkery to his governing thread you were so balls deep on his kawk. Congratulations

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Who said I think a perfect politician exists? There you go trying to use this is reality I can't have principles again. I guess that's the excuse you use when funneling blood $ and trying to claim the moral superiority to Donald Trump. In fact you guys are closer to Trump than you realize. The only difference is he doesn't want to let you cut your kids dikk off, some workers benefits and have corporations pay less taxes. On most major issues you guys share similar policies. You're the modern GWB. 😂 At saying we're looking for a Messiah after claiming Biden could do bo wrong for 4 years. You guys didn't even want to add fukkery to his governing thread you were so balls deep on his kawk. Congratulations
Keep me updated on your search. One day you’ll find someone you won’t toss in the bushes 2 years later. Some day :sadcam:

🐍

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
First of all it can't be an anti-genocide movement if there is no genocide
it's fukked up that Israel and the Netanyahu government are killing more innocent civillians than necessary, but that doesn't turn Gaza into a real genocide like Rwanda or Cambodia
Everyone should’ve stopped responding to you here.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This thread is weird because any criticism of any politician is met with - BUT DON’T YOU IDIOTS GET THAT YOU CAN’T LET TRUMP WIN.

Meanwhile, no one is advocating that and people are just offering critiques in articles and on a literal discussion forum. It’s like the very idea of someone not agreeing with a democrat causes visceral rage in some of you. And it’s because you’re the rare case of being a Democratic Party partisan while being under 60. Like, how do you guys have discussion in real life? Do you go in chapgpt and ask it to generate DNC slogans?

Have you guys ever knocked on doors and tried to canvass for a campaign? You think that you just silence any concerns anyone has with a Democrat by immediately calling them dumb and redirecting to republicans? The most successful pitch is always “yeah we could be better about this and this is what we’re doing about it and we will keep listening and them folks over there don’t even care.”

There’s immense positive energy for Kamala right now - just embrace that shyt and stop being passive aggressive or outright bytches whenever someone states why they don’t like a particular policy. People will never love everything anyone does.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This thread is weird because any criticism of any politician is met with - BUT DON’T YOU IDIOTS GET THAT YOU CAN’T LET TRUMP WIN.

Meanwhile, no one is advocating that and people are just offering critiques in articles and on a literal discussion forum. It’s like the very idea of someone not agreeing with a democrat causes visceral rage in some of you. And it’s because you’re the rare case of being a Democratic Party partisan while being under 60. Like, how do you guys have discussion in real life? Do you go in chapgpt and ask it to generate DNC slogans?

Have you guys ever knocked on doors and tried to canvass for a campaign? You think that you just silence any concerns anyone has with a Democrat by immediately calling them dumb and redirecting to republicans? The most successful pitch is always “yeah we could be better about this and this is what we’re doing about it and we will keep listening and them folks over there don’t even care.”

There’s immense positive energy for Kamala right now - just embrace that shyt and stop being passive aggressive or outright bytches whenever someone states why they don’t like a particular policy. People will never love everything anyone does.
This isn’t an Obama vs Romney election or a intra party primary. This is an election between democracy and fascism, petty squabbles/critiques only hurt Kamala because it can cause apathy. People wanting to withhold their vote over relatively minor things when the alternative is fascism should be met with rebuke.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Thank you and well said.

For example it’s crazy people in here are being attacked for giving a :salute: to AOC and her recent political maneuvering. I get disagreeing with people but the name calling, etc is just out of line and plain old mean :camby:

If people are fans of Biden, Kamala or AOC their opinions should be respected. They shouldn’t be ridiculed or called out of their name :camby: