WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thank you.

All I asked for was proof that she took money.

I posted a link showing that she was put on a domestic terror list because she was critical of Harris and the national security agencies and instead of folks actually raising antennas and wondering how that could happen in America,we got grifter accusations.

So now we have confirmed she took money from Fox,we still have the issue of her being PUT ON A DOMESTIC TERROR LIST FOR SPEAKING CRITICALLY ABOUT HARRIS AND THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCIES.

man was really hoping Putin sent you to the Donbas to die by now

fingers crossed

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Thank you.

All I asked for was proof that she took money.

I posted a link showing that she was put on a domestic terror list because she was critical of Harris and the national security agencies and instead of folks actually raising antennas and wondering how that could happen in America,we got grifter accusations.

So now we have confirmed she took money from Fox,we still have the issue of her being PUT ON A DOMESTIC TERROR LIST FOR SPEAKING CRITICALLY ABOUT HARRIS AND THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCIES.
Proof that she was actually put on a terror watchlist or are you conveniently taking her word for it?

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
man was really hoping Putin sent you to the Donbas to die by now

fingers crossed

Nikka I keep telling you,I'm from Brooklyn,we don't know nothing about this Putin shyt you keep throwing around,I don't give a fukk about either party,they all fund the persecution of black and brown people all over the globe,I don't even care about Tulsi,but being put on a domestic terror list for actually speaking your opinion is wild.

Sitting around and acting like all this shyt is normal is the definition of weird,and persecution for dissenting opinions aint exactly the democracy we claim to spread around the world.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I find interesting about “both siders” is they seemingly only have smoke for one side and seem very vested in telling you please don’t vote for that one side specifically

If you are a “both sider” why would you be invested in the election at all if you think both sides suck and don’t care who wins?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
What I find interesting about “both siders” is they seemingly only have smoke for one side and seem very vested in telling you please don’t vote for that one side specifically

If you are a “both sider” why would you be invested in the election at all if you think both sides suck and don’t care who wins?
They’re too cowardly to come out and say they support Trump

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
And not even just proof that she was put on the list, but that she was put on it because she said negative things about Kamala on TV…can’t trust shyt that bytch says without confirmation, she’s an obvious bad faith actor
Facts. Didn’t Hillary say she was a Russian asset.