WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't aware she received money...Links????

Or we just talking.
Clearly you're trolling but

Step 1:

in that article mentions she left the Democrat party. Is a paid contributor by Fox. Everyone knows that Fox is a right wing media company. And she hasn't looked back since.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t know why people are panicking he isn’t gonna pull it off

All it’s gonna do is put the final nail in the coffin of the GOP because they’re gonna have to go along with it and most people are gonna be disgusted with them outside of MAGA and secondly it’s gonna get more of his followers football numbers when they storm the Capitol again

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All it’s gonna do is put the final nail in the coffin of the GOP because they’re gonna have to go along with it and most people are gonna be disgusted with them outside of MAGA and secondly it’s gonna get more of his followers football numbers when they storm the Capitol again
the Capitol is gonna be fine, Biden will have the whole military out and republicans cant say shyt

im worried about the capitols of swing states

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Capitol is gonna be fine, Biden will have the whole military out and republicans cant say shyt

im worried about the capitols of swing states

Like I said let these idiots get football numbers if they’re dumb enough to do it again after seeing the punishment handed out from 2020

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:russ::mjlol:
full
:dead:

EDIT: Trump lied about mechanical problems with his plane. He owed his opps and they put up a no-fly zone.

Last edited:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Clearly you're trolling but

Step 1:

in that article mentions she left the Democrat party. Is a paid contributor by Fox. Everyone knows that Fox is a right wing media company. And she hasn't looked back since.
Thank you.

All I asked for was proof that she took money.

I posted a link showing that she was put on a domestic terror list because she was critical of Harris and the national security agencies and instead of folks actually raising antennas and wondering how that could happen in America,we got grifter accusations.

So now we have confirmed she took money from Fox,we still have the issue of her being PUT ON A DOMESTIC TERROR LIST FOR SPEAKING CRITICALLY ABOUT HARRIS AND THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCIES.

Daps

Florida could be in play but it depends on how much resources the Dems want to waste on a result thats unlikely. The situatiom here on the ground is not ideal though. I'll put it on a spoiler for the sake of not clogging up this thread

Florida should be a layup. Rick Scott getting elected to the senate was a travesty, he is arguably one of the most hated governors in this state's history. He makes DeSantis look like JFK. The issue is if you polled 100 RV here I bet no more than 20 can name his opponent, Mucarsel-Powell. Florida Dems should be nailing these fukkers on being anti-abortion and anti-weed but they invest limited resources in their operations. In 2020 I was offered an office position to help lead/organize canvassing operations in my section of Brevard for a PAC I had worked with prior. I declined because it'd limit my freedom to get shyt done effectively which leads me to the actual problem:

It does not feel lile there are enough brehs involved in Florida Dem ground operations. I split my time in the 2020 cycle canvassing for Brevard Dems and getting people registered on my own time. I'd be out working primarily latino areas because 90% of my fellow canvassers were white/spicy white. I dont even speak Spanish I just know pieces from fukking with Spanish women. Ive gotten a lot of my boys put on, some even canvass now but its a drop in the bucket. Kamala could energize a lot of minoroties that've been put off because it was not easy door knocking for Joe Biden. Too many of these white people in charge of operations dont get why people wouldnt vote with Trump on the ballot