• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That right wing grift money is just too strong to resist

boiler-room-vin-diesel.gif
I agree but she probably craves power more than money because she was whoring herself out to be Trump’s VP. She knows deep down she could be Kamala right now if things broke her way in 2020.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tulsi gotta be sick because in some alternative universe Biden could have picked her to be VP and now she would be in the position to run for president.

Instead, she’s been reduced to sucking Trump’s orange dikk for Fox News contributions, couldn’t have happened to a worse no principle grifter

That right wing grift money is just too strong to resist

boiler-room-vin-diesel.gif

I wasn't aware she received money...Links????

Or we just talking.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
'ey breh, have you seen any recent polls between Alsobrooks vs Hogan for the Maryland Senate race? I know we have the Google but I can't find anything recent
It’s been over a month but PPP which is a Dem pollster has Angela up 11

Kamala is going to win MD by 25%-30%.

Hogan is putting up ads saying he’s pro choice and running away from GOP orthodoxy

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Republicans fukked up with the early debate/pushing on Biden age so hard. I'm very interested in reading books about this complete collapse years down the line

1/1
In a rare moment of self-awareness, RFK Jr. admits people don’t want to vote for him because they know they’d be throwing their vote away.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Biden dropping out and Kamala replacing him kneecapped both campaigns at once. It goes to show what kind of people are running Trumps campaign since they didn't remotely plan for running against Harris despite what they say.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damn walz is looked at as crazy favorable in the rust belt, it's what's pushing kamala so far ahead, great pick
Told y’all from day one when walz called Maga weirdos and that shyt caught on like wild fire he would be the leading favorite to get picked as vp running mate