WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I truly believe in the 70 peeps who would challenge the election for Donald... if Biden was on the ticket still.

I think that's what Trump is freaking out a bit, that his emergency backup plan won't work or has no other, if Biden dropped out, Kamala didn't just take the ball and run but the base is so energized while Trump is losing steam... the voting differential is going to be overwhelming to challenge.

Also from yesterday.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think the reason you see guys like Rogan and Musk bend the knee and why you see that math Hoffa clip or cats in TLR or rappers enamored with Trump is because they think it’s tied into their masculinity

If they go against Trump or god forbid vote dem they think it somehow means they’re effeminate

Republicans were never thought of as “alpha tough guys” till Trump which is why the weird stuff is great and so effective because it takes that away

When Dems decided to just label them hateful and cry about it it fed into their bullsh1t tough guy image that’s why it’s important to be on offense and take their facade away

💯

Good luck with his UFC job as commentary too being against Trump

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Republicans fukked up with the early debate/pushing on Biden age so hard. I'm very interested in reading books about this complete collapse years down the line
The documentaries years from now on the age of Trump and the selfless patriot top 5 DOA President Joseph Robinette Biden will be incredible.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Tulsi Gabbard added to the Domestic terror watchlist after divisive Harris comments.

Tulsi gotta be sick because in some alternative universe Biden could have picked her to be VP and now she would be in the position to run for president.

Instead, she’s been reduced to sucking Trump’s orange dikk for Fox News contributions, couldn’t have happened to a worse no principle grifter

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The documentaries years from now on the age of Trump and the selfless patriot top 5 DOA President Joseph Robinette Biden will be incredible.

I can't wait for the first documentaries that detail how the GOP kept getting opportunities to dump Trump, but failed every single time, leading to the destruction of the modern Republican party.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Tulsi gotta be sick because in some alternative universe Biden could have picked her to be VP and now she would be in the position to run for president.

Instead, she’s been reduced to sucking Trump’s orange dikk for Fox News contributions, couldn’t have happened to a worse no principle grifter
That right wing grift money is just too strong to resist

boiler-room-vin-diesel.gif