WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don’t believe Kamala is up double digits in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin & Michigan

I believe she’s leading and this is a good indication of her campaign but those numbers seem like outliers especially when the NYT poll sees the race as much closer than that

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Brehs help me understand why the electoral college map is so close when Biden won 306 - 232 a mere four years ago against Trump.

Is there a logical fallacy to use that map as a baseline for 2024? Even if we assume there’s some attrition on states for example (I’m not convinced there is)… let’s say GA and VA go red… Kamala has 274 electoral votes still

What am I missing?

i think the polls are bullshyt and trump has worse attributes than he did running in 2020. A landslide victory leading to control of the house and senate wouldn't surprise me.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:hubie:

Just to show I'm fair in shytting on polls whether they're positive or negative for Biden/Harris....Harris is up by an average of 12% among elderly voters in that poll, which ain't happening in real life. The number is too high.

She's also only at 78% with black voters, and only at 52% of the total youth. Both numbers are way too low. Point is...these samples remain trash and the only thing it tells me is that dem enthusiasm is thru the roof which is important. My argument for why Harris will win MI/WI/PA is simple: there are more potential dem voters than GOP voters in those states, and the early voting laws ensure that a well funded dem machine will get Harris the numbers she needs to win as long as she energizes the base (which she has).

I've said it before but we're probably two months away from Trump publicly shytting on early voting again, and convincing his people not to use it. That's gonna fukk him across the country. Nor will Kamala need "Obama numbers" to pull this off. Biden 2020 numbers will get her the win, and I think she surpasses that in many places. I legit believe she has a shot at Georgia. It'll be very close but it's possible.

Sounds like she stealing registered Republicans albeit the sample size is smaller. Nate has stated they know the registration status and voting history of the people polled.