WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

Can’t win ‘em all. I’m not gonna trash this person, I wouldn’t trade places with them either. I get she’s voting against her own self interests but so is any Republican woman or POC sooo
People constantly vote against their self interest and then they end up a nightly news channel boohooing about it.

I remember that shyt with Trump.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the reason you see guys like Rogan and Musk bend the knee and why you see that math Hoffa clip or cats in TLR or rappers enamored with Trump is because they think it’s tied into their masculinity

If they go against Trump or god forbid vote dem they think it somehow means they’re effeminate

Republicans were never thought of as “alpha tough guys” till Trump which is why the weird stuff is great and so effective because it takes that away

When Dems decided to just label them hateful and cry about it it fed into their bullsh1t tough guy image that’s why it’s important to be on offense and take their facade away

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The reason I'm not worried: election workers are paired up with the opposite party so for every republican official, there's a democrat official. My mom works the polls and said the republican person constantly will give out bad information, she will challenge it, then the officials come in and rule in her favor because she's legally right. For instance in most states if you show up at the wrong polling place you can fill out an affidavit and still vote. Or if you don't have your ID in a state that requires it, many states will still allow you to vote as long as you provide proof of ID within a certain amount of time.

I'm also not concerned about the certification process after congress changed the rules a couple years ago

Will a group of republicans try to deny Harris? Sure. But they won't have the numbers. That being said the true issue is that as VP, Harris will be there presiding over the certification. If she wins she will certify her own win and that's definitely going to drive republicans insane over the next four years lol.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think the reason you see guys like Rogan and Musk bend the knee and why you see that math Hoffa clip or cats in TLR or rappers enamored with Trump is because they think it’s tied into their masculinity

If they go against Trump or god forbid vote dem they think it somehow means they’re effeminate

Republicans were never thought of as “alpha tough guys” till Trump which is why the weird stuff is great and so effective because it takes that away

When Dems decided to just label them hateful and cry about it it fed into their bullsh1t tough guy image that’s why it’s important to be on offense and take their facade away

Fam,this is some real white woman shyt right here,what black man would even type some shyt like this?

It is officially a wrap for this forum,these people are in plain sight now.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That might be true for Rogan and the TLR crowd, but Musk is basically just a white supremacist who happens to be extremely rich.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The reason I'm not worried: election workers are paired up with the opposite party so for every republican official, there's a democrat official. My mom works the polls and said the republican person constantly will give out bad information, she will challenge it, then the officials come in and rule in her favor because she's legally right. For instance in most states if you show up at the wrong polling place you can fill out an affidavit and still vote. Or if you don't have your ID in a state that requires it, many states will still allow you to vote as long as you provide proof of ID within a certain amount of time.

I'm also not concerned about the certification process after congress changed the rules a couple years ago

Will a group of republicans try to deny Harris? Sure. But they won't have the numbers. That being said the true issue is that as VP, Harris will be there presiding over the certification. If she wins she will certify her own win and that's definitely going to drive republicans insane over the next four years lol.

I’ve been thinking about this ever since Kamala became the presumptive nominee and the polls tightened….Trump used the white resentment and anxiety over the Obama presidency (despite actually being a establishment centrist in practice pretty much) as the launchpad for MAGAism…I can’t even imagine what the response to a black woman as POTUS will be

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam,this is some real white woman shyt right here,what black man would even type some shyt like this?

It is officially a wrap for this forum,these people are in plain sight now.

Huh? I’m simply saying the allure Trump has

You can call it BS but it’s a big reason why people F with him his tough guy facade because it sure has nothing to do with actual policy