lhh+let+me+live.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Too bad Hilary couldn't come up with that one. Deplorables just rallied them
It was an appropriate name but too high brow. Somebody said it best. Weird is just straight to the point and not confusing at all. Takes everybody back to high school. You know weird when you see it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:hubie:

Just to show I'm fair in shytting on polls whether they're positive or negative for Biden/Harris....Harris is up by an average of 12% among elderly voters in that poll, which ain't happening in real life. The number is too high.

She's also only at 78% with black voters, and only at 52% of the total youth. Both numbers are way too low. Point is...these samples remain trash and the only thing it tells me is that dem enthusiasm is thru the roof which is important. My argument for why Harris will win MI/WI/PA is simple: there are more potential dem voters than GOP voters in those states, and the early voting laws ensure that a well funded dem machine will get Harris the numbers she needs to win as long as she energizes the base (which she has).

I've said it before but we're probably two months away from Trump publicly shytting on early voting again, and convincing his people not to use it. That's gonna fukk him across the country. Nor will Kamala need "Obama numbers" to pull this off. Biden 2020 numbers will get her the win, and I think she surpasses that in many places. I legit believe she has a shot at Georgia. It'll be very close but it's possible.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

They’re eating each other

Florida Amendment 4, the Right to Abortion Initiative, is on the ballot in Florida as an initiated constitutional amendment on November 5, 2024.

A "yes" vote supports establishing a constitutional right to abortion before fetal viability.

A "no" vote opposes establishing a constitutional right to abortion before fetal viability.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any recent news on the uptick in voter registrations?

I believe Vote.org reported an increase of 100k the first week after Kamala campaign started but haven’t seen any new data since