WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He's going to be at every UFC event in the states until November. Motherfukker going to jump up like that scumbag Grandpa Joe in Willy Wonka to get that UFC crowd pop.

good-morning-look-at-the-sun-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

:mjlol: Scumbag Joe had the audacity to yell at Wonka, and even when Wonka was showing his true, gentle self while they were in the Wonkavater to Charlie... Scumbag Joe went "AND ME!?!" when Wonka told Charlie he could move in to the factory.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I didn’t even hit play. After yesterday's conference I'm not listening to anymore of his rambling bs until the September debate. Trump has probably already lost big chunk of women voters due to his VP's stupid views on women. Then he's stepping on the toes of LGBTQ voters.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
even though he'll just claim it's rigged, the toll losing to kamala will take on him will utterly destroy him. he might die within a year of it
oh please. he doesn't feel emotion deeply enough for something to take a physical toll on his body. He will get more and more desperate to win, and if he still loses he will just blame it on external forces. He'll try to keep his cases tied up in the courts long enough that he'll die before having to feel any consequences

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

I guess they all look alike to him.

NEWS

Former President Donald Trump mixed two Black politicians up when he told the story of being in a helicopter that had an emergency landing.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco. I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles. I guess we all look alike.”

@ccadelago reports

Full Story: bit.ly/3yoUTnt

:mjpls: