WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In the Lyft on the way back from the rally. The cap is heavt with this. They had the middle ring of the 200 section tarped off because they're in the middle of some light renovations. Had signs up and everything. The LED display strip that usually runs completely around most arenas wasn't even attached to half of the 200 level ring. 300 section was packed. Floor was packed. The 200 level seats that were available were packed. 100 packed. They legit filled that motherfukker, man. And they honestly could've gotten more with better configuration and planning.

That said, atmosphere was crazy. Before today, the loudest crowd I'd ever heard was the crowd for the Oscar Valdez vs Liam Wilson fight in the same arena in March. This was competing with that.

Overall, great event, with plenty of entertaining fukkery.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

good-that-boy-good.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, as a random side note.

They had a DJ playing music both before the rally started, and in between speaking sets. Nothing too crazy, just about the average upbeat modern music playlist, with Beyonce, Megan the Stallion, and Charli XCX mixed in, for obvious reasons. Ol' girl drops "Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe, and the crowd, non melanated folks and all, sing along. Cool. "It's Goin' Down" by Yung Joc gets played, and even the old white folks are fukking with it. Alright. She eventually plays "Hot to Go" by Chappel Roan, and I swear that at least from the floor, that shyt hit like a bomb. Motherfukkers lost their mind, were doing a dance that apparently goes along with the song, and everything. Maybe one of the most surreal things I've seen in a minute. :dead:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Also, as a random side note.

They had a DJ playing music both before the rally started, and in between speaking sets. Nothing too crazy, just about the average upbeat modern music playlist, with Beyonce, Megan the Stallion, and Charli XCX mixed in, for obvious reasons. Ol' girl drops "Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe, and the crowd, non melanated folks and all, sing along. Cool. "It's Goin' Down" by Yung Joc gets played, and even the old white folks are fukking with it. Alright. She eventually plays "Hot to Go" by Chappel Roan, and I swear that at least from the floor, that shyt hit like a bomb. Motherfukkers lost their mind, were doing a dance that apparently goes along with the song, and everything. Maybe one of the most surreal things I've seen in a minute. :dead:
Poison always makes them cacs catch jungle fever :russ: