WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The contrast between this and any republican/maga you see interacting in public is crazy.

They seem like positive loving people enjoying themselves and the energy from the people around them.

Maga looks miserable, angry and fukkin weird all the time. Those people fukkin sick :scust:

The whole party has been centered on hating other people for a while now. Atleast with Reagan, he gave them “morning in America” to go with the hate. Since Palin and Trump, all their rallies are like a Redneck version player hater’s ball.

Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Trump really laugh or appear joyous.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The contrast between this and any republican/maga you see interacting in public is crazy.

They seem like positive loving people enjoying themselves and the energy from the people around them.

Maga looks miserable, angry and fukkin weird all the time. Those people fukkin sick :scust:

Yup…like I know I’m 100% biased, but the difference is stark…MAGA emits wild Sith Lord energy…every time they show up on a TV screen I feel like the Imperial March or The Rains of Castamere should be playing in the background

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The whole party has been centered on hating other people for a while now. Atleast with Reagan, he gave them “morning in America” to go with the hate. Since Palin and Trump, all their rallies are like a Redneck version player hater’s ball.

Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Trump really laugh or appear joyous.
The Jackoff dance with the weirdo cac is the most fun trump has had, and that didn’t even look fun just…..weird
trump_dance_zgtxci

:mjlol: