WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I'm keep it a 100 as best as I can...

What folks like Steven Jackson, Jemele Hill, and others that think like them don't understand is that a sitting President only has so much power through exec orders to pass certain legislation.

Obama barely got anything accomplished b/c he was majority Republican Senate & House during his term. He barely got the ACA passed through. Biden & Democrats had a gun law bill ready to be passed for YEARS but nobody on the GOP wants to pass it (because the NRA has been the G.O.P.'s daddy for decades). Then Biden tried to go the bi-partisan route and pass a bill on the border but Trump opened his mouth and the Republicans backed out the deal.

Idk what it is with some of us black folk thinking that in order for someone like Obama, Harris, etc., to get our vote that they have to promise to pass certain laws for strictly black folks when in reality these politicians have to appeal to the majority of voters to get elected to begin with. It's not just about us alone. And like I said before it's only so much that a sitting President can actually do while in office.
Amd that's where the stupidity of voters who don't vote in local and state elections come in.

Daps
If trump wins in november, all this crying and protesting and upstaging ends, he will kick you out and drag you out physically for this nonsense. He will give carte blanche to netayanhu and be unapologetic about it. She has pandered to these folks in every way , she didnt chose shapiro because of this, yet they still upstage and harras her like she is biden.They deserve what ever happens should trump win, people are tired of this nonsense, its never going to be enough for these protestors until she says she wants to destroy israel
nikka she didnt choose Shapiro because of sexual assault fukkery with an aide, The suicide coverup of his predecessor, and his own massive political ambitions. To act like A woman with a Jewish husband is bowing down to anti-jew pressure is laughable. You have no idea what you're saying

I really cannot figure out the obsession with Isreal in here or the intensity of the dialpgue around it. Leftists can raise awareness for Palestine, thats no issue. Protesting is an American value. Its if these same leftists don't vote period that it becomes a problem. Can we save the Democratic civil war over Isreal for IF Kamala fukks up

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walz is gonna drop some bars about the whole "Swiftboat" thing during a rally or at the latest, his DNC speech and it'll go viral. he'll make the republicans look like clowns

That's the difference between say John Kerry and Walz. majority of dems don't hit back. Coach does

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ellen Greenberg was one thing the right was obsessed with. They'd probably use that on josh as well