WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Nothing is go to be good enough for this charlatans, harris has shown more kindness for gaza than biden ever shown, yet this scumbags still decide to upstage and protest her? They deserve their fate if trump wins in november and the trump wont feign to give a damn what these protestors think or care about and rightfully so. enough of this nonsense, she pandered to these morons by not picking the consensus pick of josh shapiro for a far left liberal governor, she owns this now. I support harris but this is a huge error. People warned her, the more you pander the more the ask for.
Shut the fukk up. Wanting innocent people to not die from bombs is not a far leftist initiative and I'm speaking in general:beli:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up. Wanting innocent people to not die from bombs is not a far leftist initiative and I'm speaking in general:beli:
If trump wins in november, all this crying and protesting and upstaging ends, he will kick you out and drag you out physically for this nonsense. He will give carte blanche to netayanhu and be unapologetic about it. She has pandered to these folks in every way , she didnt chose shapiro because of this, yet they still upstage and harras her like she is biden.They deserve what ever happens should trump win, people are tired of this nonsense, its never going to be enough for these protestors until she says she wants to destroy israel

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Trumps been flipping out even moreso then usual lately and how he’s basically stopped campaigning like he’s expecting to lose and thinking about how to steal it made me think his internal polling must be awful and that poll seems to confirm that

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The way Trumps been flipping out even moreso then usual lately and how he’s basically stopped campaigning like he’s expecting to lose and thinking about how to steal it made me think his internal polling must be awful and that poll seems to confirm that
I don't think he can steal an election in a blow out defeat. I think those fake elector are going to cave