WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This the problem with Dems in general. They only like to vote maybe once every 4 years.

And sadly, the Senate is broken and gives too much power to small states.
Also dem president's and their surrogates don't do a good job with ground game during midterms. Midterms should be treated like normal election cycles damn near

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Interesting to see the fractures in the left forming (we knew they'd come. they always do).

Some of the most critical voices on the the Biden handling of Israel-Palestine are now cheering on Kamala Harris as she tells Pro-Palestine protestors in Michigan to vote Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like I'm missing something, maybe I didn't read a thread but wtf is this whole Isreal/Gaza debate going on in here? I truly find a hard to believe there's either pro-Hamas or pro-genocide posters in here
if you don't think whining about Hamas getting crushed in a war they started is more important than beating donald trump, you're a pro-genocide zionist :ufdup:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know about you but she lost my vote with this. I refuse to support someone who won’t let a heckler derail their whole speech :camby:
She better develop some focus and backbone and learn to power through that. :ufdup:

Seriously though, if the heckler distracts her like that, Trump will have a field day with all his fukkery.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Also dem president's and their surrogates don't do a good job with ground game during midterms. Midterms should be treated like normal election cycles damn near
I mean... Obama and Biden had full control of their 1st term and pissed it away. Biden decided till now to actually have great laws. All those Trump laws should of been day one! They probably would got those pushed through immediately after Jan 6

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This are the idiots kamala decided to pander to and pass over a swing state governor in a crucial state to pander to, its never going to enough for these b*stards until she literally announces she wants to destroy the state of israel which isnt possible, like i said to me this looks like a losing campaign. IF trump wins and when he gives netanyahu full carte blance to further destroy gaza without civilian regard, they will have themselves to blame and unlike harris GOP and trump wont give a damn about what they have to say. i said it from the start you dont pander to far left online purity liberals. Kamala is going to lose this election. Her VP candidate is being accused of stolen valor is all over the front pages of the NYT, wapo and wsj.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Interesting to see the fractures in the left forming (we knew they'd come. they always do).

Some of the most critical voices on the the Biden handling of Israel-Palestine are now cheering on Kamala Harris as she tells Pro-Palestine protestors in Michigan to vote Trump.
I'm seeing the opposite, she handled it terribly and is being rightfully criticized.

This are the idiots kamala decided to pander to and pass over a swing state governor in a crucial state to pander to, its never going to enough for these b*stards until she literally announces she wants to destroy the state of israel which isnt possible, like i said to me this looks like a losing campaign. IF trump wins and when he gives netanyahu full carte blance to further destroy gaza without civilian regard, they will have themselves to blame and unlike harris GOP and trump wont give a damn about what they have to say. i said it from the start you dont pander to far left online purity liberals. Kamala is going to lose this election. Her VP candidate is being accused of stolen valor is all over the front pages of the NYT, wapo and wsj.
You're an idiot not much else to say about that

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing the opposite, she handled it terribly and is being rightfully criticized.

You're an idiot not much else to say about that
Nothing is go to be good enough for this charlatans, harris has shown more kindness for gaza than biden ever shown, yet this scumbags still decide to upstage and protest her? They deserve their fate if trump wins in november and the trump wont feign to give a damn what these protestors think or care about and rightfully so. enough of this nonsense, she pandered to these morons by not picking the consensus pick of josh shapiro for a far left liberal governor, she owns this now. I support harris but this is a huge error. People warned her, the more you pander the more the ask for.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: Man they got nothing it’s amazing to watch them desperately throw sh1t against the wall

Talking about him not owning stocks

What is funny is they are the folks who over-analyze the NCAA Tournament, and they up crash out while Beatrice in Accounting wins because "She hates Ohio." "A Blue Devil is still a Devil" "Huskies are adorable Dogs." "Los Angeles looks like a nice place to visit." and other weird shyt she determines who will come out on top.