WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I'm keep it a 100 as best as I can...

What folks like Steven Jackson, Jemele Hill, and others that think like them don't understand is that a sitting President only has so much power through exec orders to pass certain legislation.

Obama barely got anything accomplished b/c he was majority Republican Senate & House during his term. He barely got the ACA passed through. Biden & Democrats had a gun law bill ready to be passed for YEARS but nobody on the GOP wants to pass it (because the NRA has been the G.O.P.'s daddy for decades). Then Biden tried to go the bi-partisan route and pass a bill on the border but Trump opened his mouth and the Republicans backed out the deal.

Idk what it is with some of us black folk thinking that in order for someone like Obama, Harris, etc., to get our vote that they have to promise to pass certain laws for strictly black folks when in reality these politicians have to appeal to the majority of voters to get elected to begin with. It's not just about us alone. And like I said before it's only so much that a sitting President can actually do while in office.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Kamala will have a former Maga for Harris zoom call at this point :mjlol:

Trump is the epitome of an emperor with no clothes ...his cult especially in DC is too shook to speak thruth to power....just sitting watching their party burn because they are pussies getting bullied by his racist weirdo fans....protect Kamala at all costs :wow:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Harris really turned a Heckler situation into a potential positive.

:ohhh:

For the record... This isn't her 1st dealing with this

What I learned is don't interrupt her when she's speaking because she don't mind riping you :huhldup:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

What folks like Steven Jackson, Jemele Hill, and others that think like them don't understand is that a sitting President only has so much power through exec orders to pass certain legislation.

Obama barely got anything accomplished b/c he was majority Republican Senate & House during his term. He barely got the ACA passed through. Biden & Democrats had a gun law bill ready to be passed for YEARS but nobody on the GOP wants to pass it (because the NRA has been the G.O.P.'s daddy for decades). Then Biden tried to go the bi-partisan route and pass a bill on the border but Trump opened his mouth and the Republicans backed out the deal.

Idk what it is with some of us black folk thinking that in order for someone like Obama, Harris, etc., to get our vote that they have to promise to pass certain laws for strictly black folks when in reality these politicians have to appeal to the majority of voters to get elected to begin with. It's not just about us alone. And like I said before it's only so much that a sitting President can actually do while in office.
They don't understand they should be speaking to congress not the president. We should have black super pacs to influence elections like aipac did Cory bushes

taker597

Superstar
Daps

This the problem with Dems in general. They only like to vote maybe once every 4 years.

And sadly, the Senate is broken and gives too much power to small states.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Ravid is the Biden administration’s Adam Schefter or Chris Haynes

There's plenty for every side to get upset about here which makes me think it's probably a pretty good statement. That last line really surprised me.
They have other enemies that want to wipe them off the map too..... and listen, I wish we weren't so intertwined with Israel. I do. I have no love for the Israeli government at all. But we are speaking on reality and not fairytales
If the position of the US government is "what they're doing is fukked up but we cant say shyt to them." I think I would appreciate transparency of them articulating that vs "we asked them again but we used our angry voice."
You are underestimating how many dipshyt "undecideds" there are in this country and I've made that same mistake before as well...
Yeah you might be right. My assumption of undecidedes is that they already know who they're voting for but aren't thrilled about it and youre looking for the other side to fukk up to justify your choice.
And interestingly enough, a lot of those voters are in the Rust Belt.. so Michigan is the perfect place to show up to a Trump rally and protest.
I don't know why but I have a sneaking suspicion that a trump rally wouldn't necessarily be the most receptive audience. I get what you're saying I just disagree.