WHO WINS?

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's either performative theater, people just going down the bullshyt rabbit holes on YouTube/Twitter/TikTok or just flat out stupid.

It makes absolutely no sense to place blame at the feet of a president that realistically can't do shyt with two entities thousands of miles away. This is a conflict that in its most recent incarnation, has been going on since the 1800's and Israel is currently run by a far right wing Prime Minister in Benjamin Netanyahu. His party, the Likud Party believes the following.

The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration, and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel's existence, security and national needs.

Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas is a known Holocaust denier and has stated on record that he believes that the October 7th Hamas attack was an Israeli inside job.

Can't even believe he wants to solve anything diplomatically. How can you when you go over a decade without even talking to Israeli authorities?

We've tried to fix this with the Oslo Accords, with President Clinton at Camp David among many other things

So, pray tell how what is going is Biden's fault? He's inherited a problem that has faced every US president since Chester A. Arthur, president #21. We are now at president #46.

Until Israel and Palestine are both willing to compromise, they can kill themselves and let their god sort it out as far as I'm concerned.
Quoting myself.

I don't believe either side really wants peace.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Stop supplying Israel with the weapons they are using to carry out a genocide.

They have other enemies that want to wipe them off the map too..... and listen, I wish we weren't so intertwined with Israel. I do. I have no love for the Israeli government at all. But we are speaking on reality and not fairytales

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You need to find a candidate who is going to be pro hamas. Lots of third party options out there for you man.
The war in Gaza is not ending until Hamas is well and truly fukked up... People didn't show up in the thousands to hear that heckling....lots of pocket issues that affect Americans directly. Next time they should try that heckling at a MAGA rally and let's see if the security is that nice getting them out of there.

he's not even American and likely can't vote

he was here for years sucking Trump off for his economic prowess

the bot is an absolute clown

:mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is gonna shock him with some mind blowing facts on this one :mjgrin:

He won’t mind Trump being president. He is on record saying he believes Trump will liberate black people world wide.

Also he can’t vote.

I would like to say I'm surprised but, I'm not :smh:

voiture

Superstar
Daps

Character-Oswald.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think I question if there is anything Trump could say or do that would cause people that were already planning on voting for him to all of a sudden not vote for him.

You are underestimating how many dipshyt "undecideds" there are in this country and I've made that same mistake before as well... but there are actually people out there, mostly white people... who live in their own little bubble and vote on nothing more than "vibes" in any given moment..

And interestingly enough, a lot of those voters are in the Rust Belt.. so Michigan is the perfect place to show up to a Trump rally and protest.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
he's not even American and likely can't vote

he was here for years sucking Trump off for his economic prowess

the bot is an absolute clown

:mjlol:
Believing Trump will liberate black people worldwide and trying to influence people to vote for him because you can’t yourself is the nastiest of work :scust:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You need to find a candidate who is going to be pro hamas. Lots of third party options out there for you man.
The war in Gaza is not ending until Hamas is well and truly fukked up... People didn't show up in the thousands to hear that heckling....lots of pocket issues that affect Americans directly. Next time they should try that heckling at a MAGA rally and let's see if the security is that nice getting them out of there.
So if someone doesn't approve of Israel murdering tens of thousands of children in Gaza they should not support Kamala Harris? That's the message you think should be sent? I have to believe there is something deeply embedded in y'alls psyche from the War on Terror that makes you react so inhumanely to the images and horrors coming out of Gaza and disregarding of the humanity of brown people. To so blithely say the carnage will not end until Hamas is "well and truly fukked up" is...anyway man this is your world.