WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
We should still be negotiating a ceasefire and sending humanitarian aid. That's what we can do. Beyond that, I'm not sure what people are expecting.

The Middle East is a complete disaster and there's really nothing we can do to fix it :snoop:
Y’all realize Hamas just intercepts and controls most the humanitarian aid right? We’re too busy trying to save our own country from a tyrant

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
How is your letter writing campaign to the IRGC going? Any progress on stopping weapons proliferation in the region?

@AquaCityBoy @Loose @Robbie3000 and etc are welcome to answer as well
Low Quality Posting. This is the same kind of "Love it or leave it!" bullshyt that infected George W. Bush era discourse. Truly a shame to see it return with such a vengeance by ostensible Liberals. You could have chosen to engage with the moral or strategic implications of Kamala or Biden's stance on the current conflict, but instead choose to make posts you know to by hyperbolic strawman arguments. Post better.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What is the point of appealing to someone who is already dedicated to being your enemy? You apply pressure to people who are susceptible to it because they are supposed to represent you and are asking you for something. Protesting a Trump rally would be a complete waste of time. Like protesting against criminals instead of protesting against the police failing to protect you.

The point is he was ahead in every poll 2 weeks ago and could still very well win the damn election... if you want to make sure that the enemy DOES NOT come to power... then maybe you could shine a fukking light on how much of a piece of shyt he is?

Yes, I know the response already... "everyone knows about Trump.." but I'm not playing that game today.

If they show up to a Trump rally and cause a little chaos... he will be forced to speak on it and when he goes off script and says what he truly feels about Gaza (kinda like he already said at the debate..) those soundbites will make him look WORSE...

Why do I have to spell it out?

They can walk and chew gum yes? Show up to Trump's rallies as well... if not, it just tells me you want to hurt Kamala and don't care if Trump wins.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The US and the developed world aren't going to allow Iran to erase Israel, Ivan.
Think there are probably a couple options between “Let Israel do whatever they want” and “let Iran nuke Israel.”

What would you like the United States to do on the issue?
Stop supplying Israel with the weapons they are using to carry out a genocide.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If they show up to a Trump rally and cause a little chaos... he will be forced to speak on it and when he goes off script and says what he truly feels about Gaza (kinda like he already said at the debate..) those soundbites will make him look WORSE...
I think I question if there is anything Trump could say or do that would cause people that were already planning on voting for him to all of a sudden not vote for him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Low Quality Posting. This is the same kind of "Love it or leave it!" bullshyt that infected George W. Bush era discourse. Truly a shame to see it return with such a vengeance by ostensible Liberals. You could have chosen to engage with the moral or strategic implications of Kamala or Biden's stance on the current conflict, but instead choose to make posts you know to by hyperbolic strawman arguments. Post better.

What's Iran's body count in the region the last decade and half? 3 million ? 4 million? Primarily Arab Muslims btw if it mattered

It's gotta be a real struggle to be this adverse to reality but hey keep trying to poison the well right dems bad

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y’all realize Hamas just intercepts and controls most the humanitarian aid right? We’re too busy trying to save our own country from a tyrant

Of course I realize that but it doesn't mean we shouldn't try... but again.. beyond that.. the reality is that 90% of Americans want to know what's going on with food prices and rent costs and heating costs and social security and healthcare and abortion bans and I can keep going and going...

If you think Americans want to hear 90 minutes of Gaza when they are struggling to keep lights on and kids fed.... think again

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Think there are probably a couple options between “Let Israel do whatever they want” and “let Iran nuke Israel.”

Stop supplying Israel with the weapons they are using to carry out a genocide.
You created that scary scenario, not me

Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons to overwhelm Israel if they lose all Western support

I'm sure you are aware of this but Israel has a domestic weapons industry

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Alright have a good night man.
You need to find a candidate who is going to be pro hamas. Lots of third party options out there for you man.
The war in Gaza is not ending until Hamas is well and truly fukked up... People didn't show up in the thousands to hear that heckling....lots of pocket issues that affect Americans directly. Next time they should try that heckling at a MAGA rally and let's see if the security is that nice getting them out of there.