WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Let’s not blow this heckler situation out of proportion. It was a great rally.

There will be time to get at a President Kamala if she doesn’t course correct from The Warlord’s disastrous Israel policy.
The warlords apprentice is complicit. She could have spoken out and reached across the table to slap the warlord every time he okayed more weapons.

I gotta put you on ignore for voting for the warlords apprentice :camby:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

This person misunderstands how politics works. LBJ was being actively protested by civil rights activists while he was meeting with MLK in the Oval Office. Outside pressure and inside pressure is how things get done in a democracy, not by the largesse of the sovereign. Being protested is how you indicate to the powerful the costs of their decisions and directions. Harris should be getting protested on this until she improves her stance and commits to take better actions. She's a public servant.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yes.

The protestors want more. They want an arms embargo.

But she also isn’t going to announce support for that. She isn’t going to undermine her boss even though he’s been uniquely bad on this issue.

Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, Obama… hell even W Bush probably would have imposed a ceasefire back in December after the first hostage release and Palestinian prisoner releases..
He's been historically bad on this issue, almost like he has zero control over the situation. Absolutely weak foreign policy. Obama would have put his foot up bibi ass, they hated eachother

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Peoples entire families have been eradicated while Biden is president.

What would you like the United States to do on the issue? This is a serious question because I don't think most people have thought about it deeply. Beyond negotiating a ceasefire which they are attempting and beyond humanitarian aid for Gaza... what else would you like to happen?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.

The protestors want more. They want an arms embargo.

But she also isn’t going to announce support for that. She isn’t going to undermine her boss even though he’s been uniquely bad on this issue.

Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, Obama… hell even W Bush probably would have imposed a ceasefire back in December after the first hostage release and Palestinian prisoner releases..

I’ve made a decision to give her grace. I’m hoping (maybe foolishly) that she will do the right thing.
Atleast as much as I can expect from a U.S. President.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I’ve made a decision to give her grace. I’m hoping (maybe foolishly) that she will do the right thing.
Atleast as much as I can expect from a U.S. President.
I think she will do a better job than biden, it's almost like biden hasn't had any control over his own foreign policy. Basically blinkens show, bidens the puppet

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
1. Did you watch the entire clip? It's more than just the one little soundbite.

2. Do we know what these people were saying/chanting?

3. This is a little off-topic but WHY are they not showing up in force to Trump rallies? Where he has made it clear... he's rooting for genocide
What is the point of appealing to someone who is already dedicated to being your enemy? You apply pressure to people who are susceptible to it because they are supposed to represent you and are asking you for something. Protesting a Trump rally would be a complete waste of time. Like protesting against criminals instead of protesting against the police failing to protect you.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Man fukk them Palestinians we trying to take out orange Hitler, no one can save them right now
This might come off wrong but I'm tired of folks who are trippin about the Israel-Palestine-Hamas thinking that America has to be the ones who have to end a war that they didn't start. A lot of these foreigners that's over here now don't seem to understand whether it's Biden, Harris, or Trump (I hope not) in office, the U.S. cannot dictate how Netanyahu governs over Israel or any of it's affairs. The most they can do is stop backing them w/weapons.

America is struggling with pushing back on Donald Trump and a MAGA part II sequel that most ppl don't want to witness again.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
a state with a large Muslim population help Kamala win
Anyone protesting at Vance's rally today? Nah?

Last I heard Trump wanted Netanyahu to finish the job and Adelson's widow is giving him like 500 million to green light annexing the West Bank.

Maybe there should be a spotlight put on that idk

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
where does your moral high ground come from, given that you don't give a fukk about the israeli women slaughtered by Hamas?

it's not really anyone's fault but Hamas that they started something they couldn't finish, with a superior military power. and it's certainly not american voters' priority

We should still be negotiating a ceasefire and sending humanitarian aid. That's what we can do. Beyond that, I'm not sure what people are expecting.

The Middle East is a complete disaster and there's really nothing we can do to fix it :snoop: