WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That can't be right, HL told me that Biden was the only hope of beating Trump :wow: :mjlol:

Yeah no, there's absolutely no way Kamala only gets 72% of the black vote :heh: she easily gets 85% and quite possibly >90%

Not sure what's up with polls these days overestimating how many black people will vote Republican. Biden got 87% of the black vote and Hillary got 89% - I don't buy for a second that Kamala is going to underperform them, especially to that degree.

Black Republicans do usually love attention so maybe they just have a high response rate to polls or something.

I think people just be lying to pollsters. :heh: The white numbers look off too, they are too low for Trump. I expect Trump to get 60% of the white vote

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That can't be right, HL told me that Biden was the only hope of beating Trump :wow: :mjlol:

Yeah no, there's absolutely no way Kamala only gets 72% of the black vote :heh: she easily gets 85% and quite possibly >90%

Not sure what's up with polls these days overestimating how many black people will vote Republican. Biden got 87% of the black vote and Hillary got 89% - I don't buy for a second that Kamala is going to underperform them, especially to that degree.

Black Republicans do usually love attention so maybe they just have a high response rate to polls or something.

I don’t think the polls are because of media coverage I think it’s because most of the country is sick of Trump and the Dems just needed someone coherent who will be alive in 4 years to win

As far as black votes i will say on twitter there seems to be a large number who vocally support Trump but who knows we’ll see. I’ve learned:

1- Twitter isn’t real life. It’s about 5 percent of the population
2.- some of these could be bots

Daps
Reppin
LI,NY

But they can't find shyt on Harris. Pearl clutching hard

Fukk drunk drivers, but even with this shyt their party is running out DONALD TRUMP as their nominee
:mjlol:

I get conservatives and cognitive dissonance goes hand in hand but if they really think a DUI of a potential VP pick damn near 30 is finna tilt the odds back in their court they really are scrambling lmao

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:damn: emergency Pink MAGA meeting. is Walz still a good pick? look at all this baggage
Still a great pick, I’m still hoping it’s Andy. Dude is squeaky fukking clean, can connect with conservatives, progressives, black, white, rich, poor, fantastic orator and looks very presidential. I just can’t fathom why Kamala would turn him down.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still a great pick, I’m still hoping it’s Andy. Dude is squeaky fukking clean, can connect with conservatives, progressives, black, white, rich, poor, fantastic orator and looks very presidential. I just can’t fathom why Kamala would turn him down.
only reason to turn Beshear down is that PA is the most important state in the 2024 election :yeshrug: