WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is how we know your a abject moron… Everyone on MT are bar certified lawyers who are former government lawyers, criminal defense lawyers and prosecutors… They never told one lie about anything… They always predict what will and won’t happen and give context..
Being lawyers doesn't make you legit. They've literally been wrong at every turn

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know who any of these weirdos are but apparently they’re extremely popular and part of why MAGA/the right is getting most young dudes in their 20’s.

Trumps and right wingers have been going on the Logan Paul’s and all these podcasters/streamers who are extremely popular with young guys
Adin Ross is in the same vain as Logan Paul and Kai Cenat.

Alot of those guys are aspiring red pill folks who can't/don't vote.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lets remember before you mock me, I been right you been wrong, you was blue maga thru and thru
The only thing I’ve been wrong about is how committed you are to cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But let’s leave our petty squabbles until tomorrow when your Twitter is telling you how problematic the VP pick is and how we shouldn’t vote for the dem ticket.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

fukk this peckerwood... Man... I never hate a person that I never meet in my life like Trump..

Bruh from JBP said this and that's that alot of black men have this "imma get this money and do me mentality", hence why he's getting support from black men, not realizing that Trump will end up fccking them up financially right away and overtime.

That's why I look at the "reparation/no benefits, no vote/we were down crowd as disingenuous. I guarantee you most of these n-gga's grandparents or great grandparents are rolling in their graves.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bruh from JBP said this and that's that alot of black men have this "imma get this money and do me mentality", hence why he's getting support from black men, not realizing that Trump will end up fccking them up financially right away and overtime.

That's why I look at the "reparation/no benefits, no vote/we were down crowd as disingenuous. I guarantee you most of these n-gga's grandparents or great grandparents are rolling in their graves.

If their ancestors are rolling in their graves, it's likely because of the conditions they're living in today.