WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sounds like there's something going on behind the scenes with FOX News and Trump. They wouldn't allow their commentators to openly shyt on Trump and/or Vance unless they got a green light.

Of course not all of the commentators are doing it. Jesse Waters is a whole fakkit.... for example.
Fam they had to cut a billion dollar check lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think its a few things, Trump has been talking sh1t about Fox News for a minute, they aren't far right enough for him, he wants OAN/ Newsmax level dikk riding and doesn't get it. Trump has such a fragile ego in that way, and Fox News is probably pushing back a bit rather than appeasing

Also I think the $787 million dollar lawsuit was jarring for Fox News and they are not blindly co-signing Trump says anymore. big liability issues there

The Judge Jeanine Pirro clip is clickbait sadly, she was talking about Hillary in 2016 if you can believe it. Pirro will be a trump slurper until the day she dies

Link: Jeanine Pirro Rants About How US Can't Be 'Led by a President Subject to Ongoing Criminal Investigations' – Back in 2016 (Video

I've seen Cavuto shytting on Trump/GOP pretty hard recently..

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I didn’t know till a few days ago that there are a lot of Tariq Nasheed fans who believe there is a chance Trump gives reparations to black people :dahell: what in the entire fukk?
Tariq has been paid off and have convinced a large segment of black voters that the Democrats is the true evil in why we don't receive reparations. Even have one of my own family members repeating the nonsense