WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
More like we have the foresight to know what republicans are going to do unlike you. Similar to what republicans have done with cubans down in Miami, republicans will run attack ad after attack ad aimed at Muslims in michigan tying shapiros past comments at university to far right Israelis. With an election won on the margins, If you can dodge issues like that you do. Picking shapiro doesn't guarantee you win in Pennsylvania, I'm more worried about Michigan than Pennsylvania anyway.

Mind you I've been right the past year while you have been wrong 99% of the time :mjlol:
I live here. You shouldn’t be.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea cause

You're the bigot. You guys have already made your postion on Joos very clear in case you forgot. There's nothing organic about this and it's obvious.

If there was this huge scandal where are the facts and why hasn't he resigned or been removed.

it's ridiculous how whiney and toxic you idiots are

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes see all the energy out there, all the goodwill and people willing to ride with Kamala no matter who the VP is - but see the clear energy around Beshear and Walz and go nah…let’s pick the candidate that will make less of those kids go volunteer.

These guys aren’t interested in winning - they’re fighting the ideological battle of 2016 whenever they can so as to not relinquish any power to the left or to just be right. I don’t care what the reason is. shyt is weird.

:wow:

They have so much disdain for the left because the left is everything they pretend to be. The left is a stone in their shoes reminding them of the compromises that they have made out of convenience and cowardice.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why you bringing up old shyt? Breh :sadcam::mjcry: nah but for real. That's gotta be like top 5 WOAT moments for us progressives. We acknowledge that but we don't talk about it. :snoop:

That’s when I knew it was over bruh and I lost hope for forever. All this shyt always leads to the money and everyone bows down. Just gotta look for the scam now and try not to be a mark.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

the-office-steve-carell.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blue MAGA really only started dikkriding Shapiro when they found out he covered up a sexual harassment case. :hhh:

Talmbout they want him to be the VP pick because he's a zionist and you want to 'dunk' on the people upset about the ongoing genocide in Gaza :upsetfavre:

Disgusting, ghoulish individuals. I expect this shyt from @the cac mamba because white people don't have any empathy for other humans, but from supposed 'black' posters :smh:
you weren't even voting Democrat against Trump until two weeks ago, tranny chaser

and i've told you several times. i feel just as bad for the Palestinians as you do for the hundreds of israelis slaughtered by Hamas on Oct 7th

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VP picks are not made based on winning a particular state. That hasn’t been the calculus for any election in your lifetime. Dawg, where do you get your political news from? A candidate from a true swing state has been on the ballot exactly one time (Kaine) in the past 30 years. VP candidates are picked to sure up whatever hole you think your campaign may have and are expected to play well everywhere you already think you’re competitive.
I'm agreeing with you saying that VP's don't bring states. I was only saying it maybe was attempted twice and didn't work.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blue MAGA really only started dikkriding Shapiro when they found out he covered up a sexual harassment case. :hhh:

Talmbout they want him to be the VP pick because he's a zionist and you want to 'dunk' on the people upset about the ongoing genocide in Gaza :upsetfavre:

Disgusting, ghoulish individuals. I expect this shyt from @the cac mamba because white people don't have any empathy for other humans, but from supposed 'black' posters :smh:
This is the real problem here. We can't people talking about this.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You support Trump and Vance because of their economic and social policies

:patrice:
You literally just parroted Trump's bigoted, ignorant line about the Pro-Palestinian protestors being antisemitic. Like on this very page. You realize your position on this issue is closer to Trump than it is Biden, right? And you're trying to say people who want Israel to stop committing genocide support the Trump/Vance ticket? When in this very thread, not 3 months ago, we were calling for Kamala to step in and turn the election around while you were humping Biden's corpse to a guaranteed loss. You drooling idiot.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally just parroted Trump's bigoted, ignorant line about the Pro-Palestinian protestors being antisemitic. Like on this very page. You realize your position on this issue is closer to Trump than it is Biden, right? And you're trying to say people who want Israel to stop committing genocide support the Trump/Vance ticket? When in this very thread, not 3 months ago, we were calling for Kamala to step in and turn the election around while you were humping Biden's corpse to a guaranteed loss. You drooling idiot.
bullshyt. NO ONE was actually calling for kamala to be the replacement, until it happened in like a day, and it was clear we weren't getting a choice :dead: