For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I deeply hate these people

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They suffer from mental illness. The math is clear, Shapiro gives her the best shot at the White House. I like the other candidates but Shapiro is the only one guaranteed to bring a state. Beshear is my second pick because he also solidifies the Midwest union base but that's not a guarantee it translates into votes

What math :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Not a ban bet but I would do something. That hasn't been true outside 1992 and 2000 (Both Al Gore tickets)
VP picks are not made based on winning a particular state. That hasn’t been the calculus for any election in your lifetime. Dawg, where do you get your political news from? A candidate from a true swing state has been on the ballot exactly one time (Kaine) in the past 30 years. VP candidates are picked to sure up whatever hole you think your campaign may have and are expected to play well everywhere you already think you’re competitive.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blue MAGA really only started dikkriding Shapiro when they found out he covered up a sexual harassment case. :hhh:

Talmbout they want him to be the VP pick because he's a zionist and you want to 'dunk' on the people upset about the ongoing genocide in Gaza :upsetfavre:

Disgusting, ghoulish individuals. I expect this shyt from @the cac mamba because white people don't have any empathy for other humans, but from supposed 'black' posters :smh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
VP picks are not made based on winning a particular state. That hasn’t been the calculus for any election in your lifetime. Dawg, where do you get your political news from? A candidate from a true swing state has been on the ballot exactly one time (Kaine) in the past 30 years. VP candidates are picked to sure up whatever hole you think your campaign may have and are expected to play well everywhere you already think you’re competitive.
Definitely makes the Vance pick super bizarre, but Trump enlisting insurrectionist to overthrow the election process.

Luckily, he can't just cheat through this election.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
clearly just smearing the guy for being Jewish but okay

:mjlol:

first it was sexual harassment case and then was it some essay he wrote when he was 20 in 1994

:dead:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Blue MAGA really only started dikkriding Shapiro when they found out he covered up a sexual harassment case. :hhh:

Talmbout they want him to be the VP pick because he's a zionist and you want to 'dunk' on the people upset about the ongoing genocide in Gaza :upsetfavre:

Disgusting, ghoulish individuals. I expect this shyt from @the cac mamba because white people don't have any empathy for other humans, but from supposed 'black' posters :smh:
These dudes see all the energy out there, all the goodwill and people willing to ride with Kamala no matter who the VP is - but see the clear energy around Beshear and Walz and go nah…let’s pick the candidate that will make less of those kids go volunteer.

These guys aren’t interested in winning - they’re fighting the ideological battle of 2016 whenever they can so as to not relinquish any power to the left or to just be right. I don’t care what the reason is. shyt is weird.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
clearly just smearing the guy for being Jewish but okay

:mjlol:

first it was sexual harassment case and then was it some essay he wrote when he was 20 in 1994

:dead:
Yea cause we haven't seen people lose elections based on what they wrote or what they did before being put on the main stage :mjlol:. You bigots are shameless

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
someone found it during the olympics controversy :dead:
There’s zero evidence that those women are not women. I watched the fight with the Italian boxer, she barely got hit and just fukking quit :dead: the Russian who runs the IBA disqualified her after she beat a Russian boxer, and he never released any test results