WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
do you get jewish moderates, who are disgusted with the anti-semitism coming from the far left at the protests, who maybe shapiro can talk to better than beshear?

this is the general election. the "pander to progressives" phase is fukking over. you guys really need to switch into general election mode
And here is the real issue. You're spittin' mad because traditionally this is the time in the election when your demographic (mean, mad, conservative white man) is pandered to by the Democrats, assuaging your fears of being replaced as the most important member of the Democratic coalition. But now that demographics are shifting and political polarization means Trump has taken most of your kind for good, there's actually more juice to be squeezed by pumping up the base and leaning into unabashedly progressive politics instead of chasing after the ghost of the now-extinct, mythical Rational Centrist White Man Election Decider. You are being confronted with the reality of being replaced, and all these hissy fits you're throwing amount to this:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
We have more than one choice, instead of pissing off your base with a bare minimum bump you go with beshear or walz instead or the anti teachers union, anti Palestinian anti free speech governor. But hey man I've only been right this entire time you was defending biden months ago :yeshrug:
The whole world doesn't revolve around the Palestine issue. If that's the only thing important to you, vote for Trump or go vote for someone else.
WE DON'T CARE! I HOPE SHE PICKS SHAPIRO

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, they are not. laughably stupid take.
They are. DeSantis just has no personality. Trump is better marketing. DeSantis executing. Again, I have no problem with saying the far left is dragging down the dems, but Trump, DeSantis, Vivek were 75 percent of the GOP primary. All want mass deportations and other nasty things. Let's be serious.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole world doesn't revolve around the Palestine issue. If that's the only thing important to you, vote for Trump or go vote for someone else.
WE DON'T CARE! I HOPE SHE PICKS SHAPIRO
Should be Pete.

Pete is the best option as he doesn't bring this debate up at all. And he's fresh and new.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
And here is the real issue. You're spittin' mad because traditionally this is the time in the election when your demographic (mean, mad, conservative white man) is pandered to by the Democrats, assuaging your fears of being replaced as the most important member of the Democratic coalition. But now that demographics are shifting and political polarization means Trump has taken most of your kind for good, there's actually more juice to be squeezed by pumping up the base and leaning into unabashedly progressive politics instead of chasing after the ghost of the now-extinct, mythical Rational Centrist White Man Election Decider. You are being confronted with the reality of being replaced, and all these hissy fits you're throwing amount to this:

Yup attention whore white useless " independents" like him have begin to become irrelevant and will continue too as time passes. He's mad cause his issues doesn't mean shyt anymore.Fundamentals is different we are in partisan politics era where you no longer have to show respect to weirdos like cac mamba.The days that democrats have to govern for weirdo centrist/conservative 1970s reach across the aisle politics is dead with biden and his era. Mcgovern loss respectable politics is gone so is cac mambas

voiture

Superstar
Daps
:laff: at progressives trying to will the popular governor of the most important swing state into being a bad pick, because he's jewish

it's just shocking that no one takes you seriously outside of dark blue areas. i can't imagine why
They suffer from mental illness. The math is clear, Shapiro gives her the best shot at the White House. I like the other candidates but Shapiro is the only one guaranteed to bring a state. Beshear is my second pick because he also solidifies the Midwest union base but that's not a guarantee it translates into votes

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They suffer from mental illness. The math is clear, Shapiro gives her the best shot at the White House. I like the other candidates but Shapiro is the only one guaranteed to bring a state. Beshear is my second pick because he also solidifies the Midwest union base but that's not a guarantee it translates into votes
Based on WHAT? VP DON'T GUARANTEE YOU WIN THE STATE.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was just thinking about how @the cac mamba is the Skip Bayless of The Coli :mjlol::skip: