WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More like we have the foresight to know what republicans are going to do unlike you. Similar to what republicans have done with cubans down in Miami, republicans will run attack ad after attack ad aimed at Muslims in michigan tying shapiros past comments at university to far right Israelis. With an election won on the margins, If you can dodge issues like that you do. Picking shapiro doesn't guarantee you win Pennsylvania, I'm more worried about Michigan than Pennsylvania anyway.

Mind you I've been right the past year while you have been wrong 99% of the time :mjlol:
who the fukk said that muslims are going to decide this election :dahell: is there some fact or chart you're pointing to? can you present it, please? because im pretty tired of you disregarding the 85% of america that isn't adamantly "free gaza"

and why wouldn't muslims vote against donald trump, a man who ran on banning muslims, and wants israel to "finish the job"? dems can't run that ad in the same exact areas?

"we can't put a jew on the ticket because of muslims" is a WILD take :laff:

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

Yeah that's a hard pass

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
who the fukk said that muslims are going to decide this election :dahell: is there some fact or chart you're pointing to? can you present it, please? because im pretty tired of you disregarding the 85% of america that isn't adamantly "free gaza"

and why wouldn't muslims vote against donald trump, a man who ran on banning muslims, and wants israel to "finish the job"? dems can't run that ad in the same exact areas?

"we can't put a jew on the ticket because of muslims" is a WILD take :laff:
The goal is to DEPRESS the vote not to change votes to them dumb ass, you would think you would know the republican party is the minority party. By convincing blocks of voters to NOT vote this gives Republicans better chances. You such a piece of shyt all common sense goes out the window when it comes to muslims :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The goal is to DEPRESS the vote not to change votes to them dumb ass, you would think you would know the republican party is the minority party. By convincing block of voters to NOT vote this gives Republicans better chances.
so you're saying muslims won't vote for Kamala, because she's running with a jew

excuse me for not rushing to cater to that in the year 2024 :hhh: jesus christ

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. The VP doesn't matter that much.
do you get jewish moderates, who are disgusted with the anti-semitism coming from the far left at the protests, who maybe shapiro can talk to better than beshear?

this is the general election. the "pander to progressives" phase is fukking over. you guys really need to switch into general election mode

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
so you're saying muslims won't vote for Kamala, because she's running with a jew

excuse me for not rushing to cater to that in the year 2024 :hhh: jesus christ

:mjlol: you such a brazen piece of shyt, trying to play the white supremacist playbook of victim blaming a subgroup. It's not the fact that he wrote on palestinians being blood thirsty subhumans or his decisions as governor.. but nah its the fact he's Jewish:mjlol: typical white man tactic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: you such a brazen piece of shyt, trying to play the white supremacist playbook of victim blaming a subgroup. It's not the fact that he wrote on palestinians being blood thirsty subhumans or his decisions as governor.. but nah its the fact he's Jewish:mjlol: typical white man tactic
i'm voting for the Harris/Shapiro ticket. sad that you can't say the same :ehh:

and to these supposed, anecdotal muslim voters who you claim can't decide between Harris/Shapiro and Trump/Vance; :camby:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you get jewish moderates, who are disgusted with the anti-semitism coming from the far left at the protests, who maybe shapiro can talk to better than beshear?

this is the general election. the "pander to progressives" phase is fukking over. you guys really need to switch into general election mode
Jewish people vote 80-20 Dem almost every election. Nothing was going to change because of some protest from 4 months ago (which are all over now).
i wanted Desantis to be the republican nominee, yes. because i want donald trump gone from american politics
They're the same. That's not a good reason.