WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I live here man. There's nothing she can do to win this election. There are far more conservative women in this state than Democratic women. She's going to lose, the question is by how much. There's a reason why TN has a super majority state government and it's because the vast majority of people support their crazy BS
I’ve seen stranger shyt happen this election cycle like a democrat winning in deep red Huntsville Alabama…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know when we're gonna need Shapiro? when school starts in September, and Kamala is being forced to defend these fukking clowns trashing their campuses over Palestine. something to think about

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whittling down walz to a catchphrase is nasty work. This guy is just too cookie cutter he obviously was groomed well to be a politician by his pappy. If he gets it imma hit the jordan shrug but this clip ain’t making me :whoo:
she can pick Walz, Shapiro, or Beshear, and some group of people is gonna find something to bytch about :mjlol: but it doesn't matter. they're all fine

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Whittling down walz to a catchphrase is nasty work. This guy is just too cookie cutter he obviously was groomed well to be a politician by his pappy. If he gets it imma hit the jordan shrug but this clip ain’t making me :whoo:
Exactly the point. Kamala is the one that’ll give you the :whoo:.

That clip made the rural/suburban Biden voter go :noah:.

Beshear completes Kamala and together they would make a balanced ticket.

I believe in Beshear the same way I believed in Kamala before Biden stepped down.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
she can pick Walz, Shapiro, or Beshear, and some group of people is gonna find something to bytch about :mjlol: but it doesn't matter. they're all fine
More like we have the foresight to know what republicans are going to do unlike you. Similar to what republicans have done with cubans down in Miami, republicans will run attack ad after attack ad aimed at Muslims in michigan tying shapiros past comments at university to far right Israelis. With an election won on the margins, If you can dodge issues like that you do. Picking shapiro doesn't guarantee you win in Pennsylvania, I'm more worried about Michigan than Pennsylvania anyway.

Mind you I've been right the past year while you have been wrong 99% of the time :mjlol: